Lionel Messi - v7

.blitzer

This fucker should be singing songs about Messi. If not for him + Neymar and Suarez we would have gone out against Bayern and Enrique would have been another Valverde.
Now he's a treble winner and in a comfortable job as NT coach.
Like he didn't bring anything to the team or revived it after Tito/Tata.

malvolio

Enrique, despite being tactically questionable was a master motivator. Something that Valverde and Setien weren't.

By your logic, Valverde is a better motivator, considering what players he had, the state of the squad and what he won.

Enrique motivated them so much they wanted him out by the middle of the season.

FCBfan22

By your logic, Valverde is a better motivator, considering what players he had, the state of the squad and what he won.

Enrique motivated them so much they wanted him out by the middle of the season.

That's because they won everything and they weren't training with such intensity anymore and Enrique wanted that.

xXKonan

There are no messages of support for Lionel Messi from his teammates. This has surprised and hurt Leo Messi as per
@victorlozano73

@ElTransistorOC

@OndaCero_es

xXKonan

Could be either three things.

1. The report is likely false but one of AS Barca based journalists did say the same thing a couple of days earlier.

2. The team doesn't want to take sides.

3. The team didn't like how Messi handled things and there could be stuff in the Lockerroom we don't know about that could have played a role in why they are silent.

I was actually surprised Pique of all people kept his mouth shut. I was expecitng him to say something in all this in support for Messi.

Sterlingfan2000

Could be either three things.

1. The report is likely false but one of AS Barca based journalists did say the same thing a couple of days earlier.

2. The team doesn't want to take sides.

3. The team didn't like how Messi handled things and there could be stuff in the Lockerroom we don't know about that could have played a role in why they are silent.

I was actually surprised Pique of all people kept his mouth shut. I was expecitng him to say something in all this in support for Messi.

Piques probably too busy with his davies cup or business

snowy

Maybe they called him directly to voice their support?

As his teammate, I would've twitted my support to him vs the ratman. Comrades in arms n all. The guy literally got screwed by Barto.

A support tweet or at least one of encouragement like Puyol's would've been nice. Or just a Yo Neo, glad ur staying bra!

Donch'a worry 'bout a thing. We got the Kommando and I also found u the RatWizzperer!

We gonna need a bigger trap :rofl1::lol::rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans