Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

For Mr plugging holes.

If we get thiago and wijnaldum we are kinda set.

Forwards Dembele Messi Griezmann Trincao Fati
Coutinho
Midfielders Thiago FDJ Pjanic Busquets Wijnaldum Puig Pedri Roberto

Defenders (danger area) Alba Firpo Semedo Roberto Pique Lenglet Araujo

We aren't retirement home FC is all I'm saying.

I would personally keep Suarez and play this formation.

Dembele Suarez Messi
Thiago FDJ Wijnaldum
Alba Lenglet Pique Roberto
Mats

ItachiXXX

true

how are they gonna stand up for a guy who literally won't even stand up and lead them

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HAvunW75Lv4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Do you actually expect him to stand up for these bums, carrying so much load for these bums burn out Messi.

jairzinho

true

how are they gonna stand up for a guy who literally won't even stand up and lead them

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HAvunW75Lv4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Great Player. Horrible Captain and Leader. The seniors in this team are pussies. No wonder we get smashed every year in Europe.

:mou:

AjaxAmsterdam

Jeez after watching that pathetic video Im now convinced the thing Barca needs the most is an actual leader on the pitch. Someone like van Dijk wouldve cursed em and shaken em till they snapped out of it lol.

Almost feel like its a team where every has a flight mechanic instead of a fight mechanic.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Do you actually expect him to stand up for these bums, carrying so much load for these bums burn out Messi.

YES because he is CAPTAIN ! If he doesnt want to do it he should give the armband away. We were 4-1 behind and its not impossible to catch up or atleast dont to lose 8-2 but you need a leader and Messi isnt one.

mc_lovin

I was in favour of him leaving, but after the dust has settled I am very happy hes still here. Will make the transition to a younger core much easier.

Raketa10

Why the fk is he crying at 1:0 at half time? Fking hell we need a new leader

Maybe he realized he is half dead and there are 45 minutes left. Physical preparation of our players was horrible under Valverde and Setien. Tis is the first thing Koeman should address. Without that we can't compete on the top level. 2014/15 season was the last one when we were able to run and press.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Maybe he realized he is half dead and there are 45 minutes left. Physical preparation of our players was horrible under Valverde and Setien. Tis is the first thing Koeman should address. Without that we can't compete on the top level. 2014/15 season was the last one when we were able to run and press.

Physical preparation is good but I think this team seriously needs a psychologist. Who cries at halftime? Some of these guys need help. Either that or Koeman toughens them up.

Home of Barca Fans