Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
Was on the creating end of so many attacks though aside from the made goals.

He looked for Araujo a few times and latter could have had 2 goals.

Don't start counting at the chances that were converted.

Edit: Also, really like he respects Araujo. Can be a netting a few goals here and there soon.

Last edited:

serghei

He was poor for big portions in the match, but as the match was approaching the end and we pushed for the goals, he stepped up big time. Starting with min 65-70 or so, we went up a notch and Messi did as well.

That's the thing with Messi in his career. He usually is not the catalyst that determines the team to fight and dig deep, but when the team is reacting, Messi doesn't disappoint and follows through with that as well.

malvolio

He was poor for big portions in the match, but as the match was approaching the end and we pushed for the goals, he stepped up big time. Starting with min 65-70 or so, we went up a notch and Messi did as well.

That's the thing with Messi in his career. He usually is not the catalyst that determines the team to fight and dig deep, but when the team is reacting, Messi doesn't disappoint and follows through with that as well.

If he was poor, I don't know what the other forwards were?

Oh really? I can remember several big matches in his career with us, where he was the catalist that determined us to either win straight up or turn the game around. Stop writing stupid shit.

JamDav1982

Oh really? I can remember several big matches in his career with us, where he was the catalist that determined us to either win straight up or turn the game around. Stop writing stupid shit.

He wasnt poor just not a lot came off for him until later on.

Griezmann, Messi and Alba were reasons game turned round.

serghei

He was pretty poor and uninvolved. The shooting was bad, missed many passes, walked around more than normal. Turned up later and was decisive, so no problem. Take it easy.

JamDav1982

He was pretty poor and uninvolved. The shooting was bad, missed many passes, walked around more than normal. Turned up later and was decisive, so no problem. Take it easy.

Dont agree he was uninvolved. Thought he looked plugged in, making himself available and trying to force things all game. Just didnt come off until nearer the end.

malvolio

Dont agree he was uninvolved. Thought he looked plugged in, making himself available and trying to force things all game. Just didnt come off until nearer the end.

So he had the following:
- set-up griezmann for an attacking move around the box. frenchie went for the faint and shot in the defender
- several passes to araujo in the box
- pass into channel for Trincao to hit the woodwork
- good freecick that the GK saved

These happened before they scored. Have I watched a different game?

SmilerBam

Again,you show no knowledge of this sport....why are you even here?That is ludicrous.He is one the best players in history,but serghei from barca forum think he is weak mentally...you can't make this up.:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
So he had the following:
- set-up griezmann for an attacking move around the box. frenchie went for the faint and shot in the defender

Was on the creating end of so many attacks though aside from the made goals.

He looked for Araujo a few times and latter could have had 2 goals.

Don't start counting at the chances that were converted.

Exact point I was trying to make.

JamDav1982

So he had the following:

Apart from some decent set pieces not much was coming off for him and dont think he meant the pass to Trincao that hit bar but would need to see it again.

malvolio

Apart from some decent set pieces not much was coming off for him and dont think he meant the pass to Trincao that hit bar but would need to see it again.

Forgot to mention our mighty playmakers passing to him all the time when an attacking move was starting. But I'll leave this one for the likes of BBZ, to tell us how tirant Messi is not letting others create

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Forgot to mention our mighty playmakers passing to him all the time when an attacking move was starting. But I'll leave this one for the likes of BBZ, to tell us how tirant Messi is not letting others create

Aye they do that because Messi is the one who dictates the play. Our mighty playmakers have no difficulties creating chances when Messi isn't playing.

I highly doubt Messi had any say in his salary so far. He probably has highly paid lawyers along with his father who're there to get the best contract possible for him.
I feel it's wrong to blame Leo for being money hungry. He gives his negotiatiors leverage by performing on the pitch and bringing in revenue and that's why they're able to negotiate that type of salary for him.

It's a sensitive matter. It's easy for us to say that he should play for free since he's already rich, but it'd be an enormous thing to ask of him since he'd be losing an extreme amount of money he could've earned here or elsewhere.

Actually he wasn' t there. When his father and Barto signed the deal, he was getting married in Rosario. He signed months after his father.
http://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/how-a-300m-bank-deposit-in-luxembourg-changed-lionel-messis-contract-11495548

Home of Barca Fans