Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

Aren't clubs in France really struggling for funds right now? I thought their television rights deal fell through and all clubs lost a large portion of revenue.

Seems very doubtful to me that they are going to renew Neymar and Mbappe with salary increases and sign Messi for on a free that will come with massive wages as well.

Seems all a bit too much.

Someone finally gets it. They just lost 200m from COVID, and they also lost a lot from their TV deal. They simply cannot afford to sign Messi due to the FFP. If anything, they probably have to sell or release players in the summer to balance the books, especially if they're trying to renew Neymar and Mbappe's contract..... and they'll probably want way more money to stay there.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
you're like a broken record these days. the whole discussion started because this chap wanted to stir some shit up with his 'knowledgeable' insight over last night's game.

then the usual haters like te_amo or serghei, took it as true facts and pilled some more trolling or stupidity.

I am actually watching the games instead of jerking off to my Messi posters.

JamDav1982

you're like a broken record these days. the whole discussion started because this chap wanted to stir some shit up with his 'knowledgeable' insight over last night's game.

then the usual haters like te_amo or serghei, took it as true facts and pilled some more trolling or stupidity.

Nah I responded to comment that put last night and every goal all on Messi. Which is as one sided as folk on other side.

malvolio

I am actually watching the games instead of jerking off to my Messi posters.

Don't know what you were watching buddy, but labeling Messi's performance last night as awful is either stupid or deluded.

I wouldn't label it as great either, but again he was the one running the show in attack.

Jadentheman

It makes more sense for Messi to go to City than it does to PSG. He knows Pep and Aguero so well. City has a better team overall than PSG does. City is in a better position in regards to FFP; PSG just lost over 200m due to COVID.... and they also lost a lot of their TV money in France. PSG simply can't throw 1m a week at Messi, especially from their losses due to COVID and the France TV money. If anything, PSG probably has to sell or release players to balance the books. Man City don't have to do any of that. I feel City will probably sell Mahrez in the summer to fund Messi's move in any case.

Why the hell are people saying the Premier League is a much tougher league? Man Utd just beat Southampton 9-0. That Man Utd team isn't even that good. When players like Vardy are still banging in the goals, you honestly think Messi couldn't?

PSG is closer to home though. and French league is easy to farm stats.

Morten

PSG is closer to home though. and French league is easy to farm stats.

It may be easier, but honestly, there are some decent teams there as well, and PSG is currently struggling.

Actually seems like its easier for Bayern to crush the bundesliga, than it is for PSG to do the same in France.

Richard.H

Paris is the logical choice. Will be with friends, can rest in league if needed, can take a one hour flight to Barcelona if needed, etc.

JamDav1982

PSG definitely think he is going there.

Far too much confidence in way Neymar, Di Maria, Paredes etc speak about it when asked. Neymar new contract, Poch in.

All feels as if set up and ready to go.

eaman

If he wants to improve his legacy and have alot more fans around the world notice his efforts every week he will go to city.

Home of Barca Fans