Lionel Messi - v7

sikkboy

Like I care whether you know me or not. I've been reading your shite on here for a long time and it's tiresome. And that celticy one too, boy's all over the place.

Your team is utter mince right now and has been for a long time. I can assure you Messi is the least of your worries. Hey but don't worry you can get on with them minus Messi next season. I've been watching Barca constantly for the last 20 yrs. They're not my team but I have followed them nonetheless. Unfortunately, I fear your European relevance is over for the foreseeable. Best of luck on the rebuild.

SmilerBam

Like I care whether you know me or not. I've been reading your shite on here for a long time and it's tiresome. And that celticy one too, boy's all over the place.

Your team is utter mince right now and has been for a long time. I can assure you Messi is the least of your worries. Hey but don't worry you can get on with them minus Messi next season. I've been watching Barca constantly for the last 20 yrs. They're not my team but I have followed them nonetheless. Unfortunately, I fear your European relevance is over for the foreseeable. Best of luck on the rebuild.

What team are you supporting?Just curious.I actually support your idea that Messi is least of our problems,it's laughable that a fan from another team can see this but our so called ''fans'' blame him for our failures when he was the only one keep us relevant in world football for the past 5 years.

Total-Football

U clearly are a clueless fella.. There is no "forseable" futur in football.. Literally all it takes is 2 3 years for a mighty team to fall or for an underdog to reach the top.. It goes so fast and so unnoticed.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

What ?shite? exactly are you talking about? Most of my takes on Messi have been true. Thanks for the the wish, we will need luck in our rebuild.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Messi?s wages is the cause for this loses ��

Keep going let?s laugh more

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KESH0xxYE1oqtbapvZ" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/annoyed-headache-film-riot-KESH0xxYE1oqtbapvZ">via GIPHY</a></p>

How are you so fucking stupid to even think that's what's been suggested here you absolutely fucking dumb cunt

sickstar

30-40 goals a season? who else is doing this on a regular basis ? all the top talent in the world right now isn't even close to messi/CR numbers.

Messi/ronaldo use to score 50 goals a season.. a few season they did it.
This match.... i dont understand why pique and dest play? Were they in their prime stamina yet? They need at least 2-3 comeback games before facing fast pace team like psg.

Rory

Here is the first fanboy at it.
If Messi created by himself that dynasty as you claim, why no CL since 2015?
Why the 18/19 team - with the best Messi ever according to some - was humiliated against a team playing with high intensity?

Needless to say, the list of people you are disrespecting with that statement is pretty long, starting with Pep, Xavi, Iniesta, and goes looong...

You really read what people say. Interpret it however you want and decide to attack that.

He's still a top player when he's bothered, and I don't

Yeah he's bothered against the likes of alaves, and not psg.

Call a spade a spade, he's flat track bully now.

I agree with the sentiment of barca fans that want him gone, and be riddance of this guy's toxic loser shut in fanboy. Good riddance

Did you have to create another account to defend your precious messi? How much he paying you? Lol

Go back watching highlights on youtube, bet you never even watch a full match

Mitchell1978

lol 10 pages of blame for Messi when he deserved zero blame for it. Good pentalty and created some chances was let down by the lack of quality around him again.

This team and especially the defence is just way to weak, it was clear before PSG took the lead in the game.

tie is over, he shouldn't even play in Paris...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You seems to be a kid who cant see the situation objectively.

JohnN

You seems to be a kid who cant see the situation objectively.

Well, objectively Messi was the least of our worries this game. And we still hear magic shit like "bUT hE doNT PreSs tHAts WHy wE loOOsE" like psg didn't score all goals by playing long balls from defense over the top that bypassed any pressing.

Home of Barca Fans