Lionel Messi - v7

ajnotkeith

If this is a move to pressure Laliga 1. I don't see it working 2. They are playing with fire and messing with millions of people's minds 3. Do we think Messi is fine being used as a pawn like this not knowing where he'll end up? He is a world-class player and his own person too, people forget, he's been fucked with for months not knowing if he can continue at Barca, it's unprofessional, and he probably said he's done because of it...

Raketa10

If this is a move to pressure Laliga 1. I don't see it working 2. They are playing with fire and messing with millions of people's minds 3. Do we think Messi is fine being used as a pawn like this not knowing where he'll end up? He is a world-class player and his own person too, people forget, he's been fucked with for months not knowing if he can continue at Barca, it's unprofessional, and he probably said he's done because of it...

Unless Messi agreed on that.

JamDav1982

Laporta is going to exit this as a the best poker player of all time or the president that lost Messi. Very dangerous gambling from his side.

Will never be seen as the President that lost Messi though.

It is relatively risk free for him whatever the outcome.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If the salary cap of 160M is the right figure I doubt that there is a way to even register already signed players. You can't even pay the current squad with that.

Isn't the salary cap 347m for 21/22? I thought the 160m figure was for 22/23 if our finances don't recover?

If it is truly 160m, then yes, it will be very hard to fit everybody in, even without Messi.

Xaviniesta

they just edit some tribute video from youtube :lol:

i've seen way better messi vids on youtube. they could have given this to a youtuber and they would have done a better job

the ronaldo farewell vid by madrid shits on this in comparison too

FC433

I just don't buy the forcing La Liga's hand or powerplay theory.
50% on that. Laporta did say that he wanted to bring in some more players, and that is why they are doing what they doing. But then again, if Barca could actually register Messi, why did not they do that long ago (were they renegotiating with our players and just got done this week)? Time will tell. Honestly, Messi leaving will allow us to make drastic changes that we have been waiting for for a while. However, I do still want him to stay.

i've seen way better messi vids on youtube. they could have given this to a youtuber and they would have done a better job

the ronaldo farewell vid by madrid shits on this in comparison too

We should blame it on Barto. Laporta is innocent - he even tries a power move now :D

Home of Barca Fans