Lionel Messi - v7

BBZ8800

These guys who think that this is a powerplay are equal to:
1. a girlfriend breaks up with you
= you don't believe her
2. she says she loves someone else
= you don't believe her
3. she sends you a sextape of fucking with a new dude
= you say: she loves me. This is just a powerplay :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People that think guys like Pique, Alba, Busquets will be shown the door are in for a reality check.

They're not going anywhere for at least another 1-2 seasons.

Jadentheman

Now all the other seniors MUST be shown the door... What's the point of keeping them, start a whole new project right now...

Agreed. Now you can bring in all the youngsters and cheap players you want. If Messi leaves, then Messi's team is gone as well. New era, new players.

FCBfan22

The more news that come out, the more this seems like a complete utter mess. Should wait at least 12 hours to assess what's real and what's not.

NotInHere

Time to move on, it's not as if Messi is leaving in his prime.

Barca existed before Messi and will continue to exist after. Will we ever see a player of his talent ever again at Barca? not likely but that could be said about the team heights we hit in 2011 during the Pep era. We look back fondly on those days as we will Messi's years here.

The cuck attitude many exhibit here is sad. Barca need to move on from worshiping one single player and focus on building a team. I'm not excited for next season in terms of where we'll go in CL/La liga but now Messi is gone, we will see what these players are truly made of.

Alba, Busi and Pique should be shown the door asap
lol Messi still the best at 34

Hardy

there are reactions on social media from some teammates? The captain and greatest player of club is leaving and nobody is saying a shit?

behindbrowneyes

[tw]1423325267154673667[/tw]
[tw]1423325270338154498[/tw]
[tw]1423325276243734538[/tw]
[tw]1423325279125217288[/tw]
[tw]1423325284401664002[/tw]
[tw]1423326083919843336[/tw]
[tw]1423330863601917952[/tw]

Lots of speculation behind this story, but I thought it'd be worth a read.

Rassvet

My source who first reported on the issues this morning (Gianluigi Longari) did report that there was “Big tension between player and club camp.“

Maybe this departure was not all that amicable after all. Messi might have expected to get a full salary and for new signings to come in while Laporta broke it to him that he would need a huge paycut and there would be no signings.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

= you don't believe her
= you don't believe her

Hope is always there.....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca released another statement saying they're against the CVC deal for the same reasons as Real Madrid pretty much.

KingLeo10

= you don't believe her
= you don't believe her

My guy slaying as always.

:mou:

Andresito

Staff member
Absolutely 0 interactions from teammates. Not a single like on the posts. And remember these cunts are glued to their phones. Roberto or Dembele for sure would've given a like by now.

kattanib

My source who first reported on the issues this morning (Gianluigi Longari) did report that there was ?Big tension between player and club camp.?

Maybe this departure was not all that amicable after all. Messi might have expected to get a full salary and for new signings to come in while Laporta broke it to him that he would need a huge paycut and there would be no signings.

And then they say Messi does not control the team, does not have a say on who to sign and who to play

Home of Barca Fans