Lionel Messi - v7

BBZ8800

Ya without Messi, CR7, and Ramos, LL viewership is basically like bundesligas

Well, we have some new young gems almost as good as Messi and CR7, both on and off field :cool:
4fa608fa914708431f10c7ee1b50abd0.jpg

You wouldn't pay money for this?

Rassvet

Except Laporta ran his entire campaign of renewing messing and spent the entire summer telling the fans that things were progressing well. He even just said it last week.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Laporta used Messi as a pawn to tie up his campaign and deals with sponsorships heading into the new fiscal year when he knew all along that this was impossible.

Renewing Messi was Laporta's equivalent of Mexico paying for the wall :koeman:

ronniecro

man even if some miracle happens and we can register him it won't happen,this shitshow just ruined every bit of healthy relationship he had with the club. there's no getting over the fact that we said goodbye to the greatest ever over social media with some shitty made tribute videos..

suckabov

Lemon curry?

I don't think many casual viewers could name even 5 names of players in a clasico now without Messi.

This is the only thing I can't get into my head. La liga just letting it go.

man even if some miracle happens and we can register him it won't happen,this shitshow just ruined every bit of healthy relationship he had with the club. there's no getting over the fact that we said goodbye to the greatest ever over social media with some shitty made tribute videos..

I thought so last year too after he didn't show up for training.

Morten

I wish i could say i'd support Mbappe to RM, Haaland to Barcelona to boost la liga, unfortunately Haaland is Norwegian so that would be really weird for me.
Really wish we were chasing Haaland instead, so you could chase Mbappe, if either ones actually happens we will see though.

DHorozov

I'm sad because recognizing Messi's at the last stage of his career I was planning on traveling to Barcelona this winter or spring next year and watch a game.

Might still go, but won't be the same.

Was in the 2017 game against Villarreal when we beat them 4:1 ... I wanted to see him one more time playing for Barca, but it will not happen I guess...

Home of Barca Fans