Lionel Messi - v7

Morten

I will say it will easily be the biggest player reveal ever. Place will be filled with fans. Greatest day for Paris since end of WW2

PSG are always the biggest winners during the transfer window, we will see what happens during the actual season, maybe they will beat Lille this time.

MTL_Barca

Well, we have some new young gems almost as good as Messi and CR7, both on and off field :cool:
4fa608fa914708431f10c7ee1b50abd0.jpg

You wouldn't pay money for this?

The #10 shirt will suit him well :cool:

Devils

ARA | Ferran Riverter is the one who convinced Laporta to reject the CVC project that was the key to Messi's contract renewal

The streets are coming for Ferran Reverter next.

eaman

he has no alternative
Chelsea are in and if they aren't now they would if Messi said he wants to go there. If he said I want to go to City they would go for him. They would pay for his wages in a week with the money he brings in from merchandise.

Messigician

Messi to PSG is almost agreed. The Argentina captain wants to play in the French capital. [@SaberDesfa]

I think it's done, it's clear Laporta made up his mind super league over Messi.

Bartomeu would rather bankrupt the club than let Messi Leave like this when he had a chance to renew him for 5 years.

Crying dawgs...

FCMessi

Except Laporta ran his entire campaign of renewing messing and spent the entire summer telling the fans that things were progressing well. He even just said it last week.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Laporta used Messi as a pawn to tie up his campaign and deals with sponsorships heading into the new fiscal year when he knew all along that this was impossible.

Not sure how scamming the sponsors will work out in the long run.

Home of Barca Fans