Lionel Messi - v7

Hardy

Chelsea are in and if they aren't now they would if Messi said he wants to go there. If he said I want to go to City they would go for him. They would pay for his wages in a week with the money he brings in from merchandise.

I didn't count chelsea because he'll never go there, if it's for that Arsenal would make a move as well, I'm talking about realistic destinations. City isn't interested anymore according to multiple sources. They don't need Messi to say something, Messi is free right now, no even need to negotiate with Barca, call him if you want to make a deal, if they don't evidently he's not a target.

Messigician

"The decision to do a 180 by Laporta was taken in under 78 hours"

A special assembly of all first and division clubs likely to take place next Thursday (Aug. 12) where a vote will be taken. Majority needed. And all but certain CVC deal will be voted through whatever Real Madrid?s objection.

HAHAHAHA Messi is leaving so we make Madrid happy.

This club is dead dawg. I sleep soundly tonight

xxxxxx

I doubt that a deal to PSG is even close. They're just jumping on the fact that PSG was heavily linked in the past and Messi doesn't have a club. I also don't think they can afford him in regards to the FFP. They have several players who are earning over 200k a week. There is no way they can have a frontline of Mbappe, Neymar and Messi without breaking the FFP rules. Unless Mbappe gets sold, it isn't going to happen.... and Real Madrid doesn't have the money to sign him this summer.

There is no way Messi has made his mind up that quickly after been heartbroken last night. He'd want to take some time and consider his future from the best offers possible.

hardyboy

I won't be able to see him at PSG. It would be a nightmare for me. Fuck Laporte. Its as clear as day that he is dancing on the tunes of Perez. Fuck the Super League. Fuck everything. Messi shouldn't have left like this. This move will destroy us.

Last edited:

Givenchy

He's going to PSG

Messi will probably tell the fans he wanted to stay (I actually believe him this time)
Laporta will blame Tebas
Tebas will blame Barca/Laporta

Season will begin, we'll still suck just as much as last year and PSG will still fail to win a CL. Rumors next summer of "Messi wants to return to Barca" will pop up and here we go again

Laplacian

I won't be able to see him at PSG. It would be a nightmare for me. Fuck Laporte. Its as clear as day that he is dancing on the tunes of Perez. Fuck the Super League. Fuck everything. Messi shouldn't have left like this. This move will destroy us.

We lost 500million euros last year. Our salary cap is less than 130mil euros. Dude, we're bankrupt. There's no way in hell we can have Messi on our team.

delancey

I doubt that a deal to PSG is even close. They're just jumping on the fact that PSG was heavily linked in the past and Messi doesn't have a club. I also don't think they can afford him in regards to the FFP. They have several players who are earning over 200k a week. There is no way they can have a frontline of Mbappe, Neymar and Messi without breaking the FFP rules. Unless Mbappe gets sold, it isn't going to happen.... and Real Madrid doesn't have the money to sign him this summer.

There is no way Messi has made his mind up that quickly after been heartbroken last night. He'd want to take some time and consider his future from the best offers possible.

It?s a possibility that PSG and Messi?s entourage negotiated in secret while Barcelona negotiations were ongoing. Messi is one of the most valuable brands in the world or football. I would think that a contingency plan would only make sense and explain why things are moving forward so quickly with PSG. That is, if rumors of PSG renting the Eiffel Tower on the 10th of August. The last time this occurred was when Neymar was signed.

Last edited:

Morten

Even if they declined the deal due to the ESL-ambitions, the deal didn't look good long-term regardless.

Home of Barca Fans