Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

Even if city didn't get grealish I don't think pep would have wanted messi. He has heard the pep hasn't won a champions league without messi comments and wants to prove the doubters wrong.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Even if city didn't get grealish I don't think pep would have wanted messi. He has heard the pep hasn't won a champions league without messi comments and wants to prove the doubters wrong.

think the same, pep will only find peace if he wins a cl without one of the tiki taka era

Horatio

You're welcome

Think you are 100% on the money with this one. Makes sense yeah.

Jadentheman

PSG not winning the CL will be seen as a massive failure.

Yes they have a super team now. On the plus side this is the best team could could have and what many Messi fans on here wanted for him. His legacy will be seen well on a high note and the stat padding of ligue 1 will allow him to easily surpass Pele’s record.

FCMessi

state ownership continues to fuck member's ownership in the ass.

might as well to learn to like it.

there will be more pandemics.

Hardy

I'm not sure Messi will statpad so much in Ligue 1, first of all he'll take less penaldo and fk, he'll skip more matches because ligue 1 is a win by default, they don't need him to play every game. Mbapp? will be the one who'll benefit more, he'll score a shit load of goals on Messi through balls.

Raketa10

First they bought Neymar. After that moment all this horrible signings started. Than they snitched Wijnaldum and now they get Messi for free. God I hate this horrible club!!!

Home of Barca Fans