Lionel Messi - v7

FCMessi

We may have an incredibly ugly dressing room situation. Aguero is trying to force his way out bc of Messi, we've signed guys that can't even be registered unless we get the whole squad to take 50% pay cuts (many of which are influential players complaining about it), and we may also have confidence issues with the squad since they just surprisingly lost the guy that carried them for 5 years 10d before laliga

members ownership pays

Messi983

They could be talking for 7 months. And they were probably in contact last summer as well so they knew exactly what Messi wants.

Nazario1985

I bet his entourage kept in contact with PSG all along for the deal to be done this fast.

Leonardo and Khalifi know how to close deals and offload dead weight at the speed of light.

Meawhile in FCB we still reading & trying to understand La Ligua's rules !

BBZ8800

When Neymar left, Barca felt they had unlimited cash for the next few years but they managed to bankrupt the club within 4 years. These wages are so ridiculous that the players must not have been able to believe their luck.

I wonder how they ever managed to come to the conclusion that the books would balance at some point while players are on these enormous wages. We deserve to be broke....... ��

Numbers a few years ago suggested that the income will grow and grow each new year.

Those signings made some sense back then, to some extent.

Richard.H

We may have an incredibly ugly dressing room situation. Aguero is trying to force his way out bc of Messi, we've signed guys that can't even be registered unless we get the whole squad to take 50% pay cuts (many of which are influential players complaining about it)

This. Best to scratch off next season

Bobo32

Relax. Puig to deliver us the treble single-handedly.

It is a shame and very sad not being able to see more of Busquets-Puig-Messi
I understand there are a few here that wanted Messi to leave or at least had the guts to criticize him - and as for Busquets and Puig, there are only a few here that see their greatness.
Instead of these three, we will maybe see Camavinga-Renato Sanches-Depay and some here will cheer... I won't!!!

Home of Barca Fans