Lionel Messi - v7

FCBfan22

What we can learn from this:

-We are completely fucked financially. The void Barto left us in is incredibly deep and it's possible that we haven't seen the bottom yet.
-Combined with Covid our situation is not manageable anymore.
-Laporta is just another politician. Not as bad as Barto, but not much better.

Wow that picture looks weird. Did anyone imagine it would ever come to this? Devils might be right, I won’t blame fans if they stop following us. Management of this club since 2016 has been disgusting

I love this club through the ups and downs that won’t change for me. I’m not happy with the way things are going and decision that we’re made but it’s not going to stop me from supporting them. I think some of us might be a bit angry but it’ll all pass over soon.

SG-7

Imagine losing both Neymar and Messi to PSG. Literally the laughing stock of the world right now. It's shameful to see how badly mismanaged we were.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1423783762358329347

L??quipe report that Lionel Messi was in a state of shock when his renewal with Barcelona fell through on Thursday & that he is still getting over these emotions & will take some time before formally deciding to join PSG.

His father probably negotiated this a while ago in case Messi decided to go to PSG, but perhaps it will take a few days or a week before Messi decides to sign it.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Gnidrologist

We did not "loose" Neymar. It was his decision. A bad one. He fucked himself over from being possible b'duh winner to becoming a meme trickster with never winning any serious trophy as a main man of any team despite his immense potential. Messi is also not "lost". He has served for what, 17 years on pro level at Barca. He has at most couple of years til the retirement league level and we can't afford him. PSG are simply using this situation to their advantage OR their loss. We will never know. Quit being butthurt about these small nuisances. We would never win CL in Messis last years anyway. Let him have it at new environment and build back better (tm) Great Reset. QSG is p. much irrelevant in this equation.

Horatio

You're welcome
We did not "loose" Neymar. It was his decision. A bad one. He fucked himself over from being possible b'duh winner to becoming a meme trickster with never winning any serious trophy as a main man of any team despite his immense potential. Messi is also not "lost". He has served for what, 17 years on pro level at Barca. He has at most couple of years til the retirement league level and we can't afford him. PSG are simply using this situation to their advantage OR their loss. We will never know. Quit being butthurt about these small nuisances. We would never win CL in Messis last years anyway. Let him have it at new environment and build back better (tm) Great Reset. QSG is p. much irrelevant in this equation.

You be talking some sense mr. conspiracy theorist mister.

raskolnikov

Look, we are screwed financially and lost Messi but Barca will bounce back. Many clubs had bad runs.
Dont count on winning la liga for the next 5 years.
If we can compete afterwards from a healthy position we will be back again. Now we need to get trough the financial mess barto put us in.
If we get rid of the high wages and debt only then can we start to compete again.

Home of Barca Fans