Lionel Messi - v7

Rory

tbh i wouldn't sign for anything less than what mercenary greasemann gets for nothing,or that bum dembele. sucks that club values them more than the biggest player in the history of the club

I can understand not wanting to be paid less than those bums. But that pay would last one year in my proposal. Hell stick him on a 10 year deal at 10m a year if that's what it takes. Getting money like that over an extended period of time after he finishes football would probably be preferable. The club have signed contracts with the other players, before the pandemic hit, it's not about them valuing griezmann/dembele more, it's about a contract that's been signed.

I think what's happened is Messi still wants to be paid top top money (completely fair given he's probably about to win a 7th ballon d'or in jan), however he won't accept a workaround that means less money now, same money overall.

F1_STK

E8MoFI9VIAE2NtB

except last summer

Nazario1985

I can understand not wanting to be paid less than those bums. But that pay would last one year in my proposal. Hell stick him on a 10 year deal at 10m a year

LL said no, multiple times they tried to spread it to even MLS and Tebas said NO.

If that was the case every signing will be possible for RM & FCB as they can spread it like a loan on 10 years ..

FC433

I can understand not wanting to be paid less than those bums. But that pay would last one year in my proposal. Hell stick him on a 10 year deal at 10m a year if that's what it takes. Getting money like that over an extended period of time after he finishes football would probably be preferable. The club have signed contracts with the other players, before the pandemic hit, it's not about them valuing griezmann/dembele more, it's about a contract that's been signed.

I think what's happened is Messi still wants to be paid top top money (completely fair given he's probably about to win a 7th ballon d'or in jan), however he won't accept a workaround that means less money now, same money overall.
Hard to comment without actually knowing the laws and how they are applied. We could have given him as a bonus if that was possible 10m salary and 90m, for example as bonus of some sort; however, would that be legal? I personally think Messi wanted to leave and the board did not mind that if not they actually wanted him to leave.

Kul_z

Lets hope leo, 6 times balon d'or, greatest goalscorer and assist provider in barca history, player with most appeareances in barca history, winner of laureus prize of sportman of the year, doesnt sign with qsg

Horatio

You're welcome
Lets hope leo, 6 times balon d'or, greatest goalscorer and assist provider in barca history, player with most appeareances in barca history, winner of laureus prize of sportman of the year, doesnt sign with qsg

No more cataluniz to post this every occasion. PAIN

malvolio

Why not? Barcelona kicked him out, so why should it bother us?

Home of Barca Fans