Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

I can't get it. So messi is crying because Barca is not paying him 40m per year?
What about 10m? Is it ok for him?

Also what about the millions of Spanish people. If messi is crying because he can only get 10m per year, what should all people do who earn less than 40k per year?

He's crying because be is leaving his old life behind, 20 plus years is impossible not to get attached to, yes the tears are sincere but he would only stay here if we could pay him what he wanted

Messigician

?? It literally was both of them lol. Bartomeu for fucking up the finances so bad that the club has to worry about bankruptcy and Tebas for not giving any leniency to clubs during the pandemic.

Messi made the decision to leave long ago, stop living in the past.

Barto gave Messi that insane contract to fend of PSG and City interest for Messi. 9 contract renewals in 10 years

akaranzo

Messi made the decision to leave long ago, stop living in the past.

Barto gave Messi that insane contract to fend of PSG and City interest for Messi. 9 contract renewals in 10 years

No he didn't. As he said today himself, he wanted to leave last summer but couldn't, he wanted to stay this summer but couldn't. That's literally all it is.

SmilerBam

Figures will be similar.

So, why is it that MU expenditure don't bother you ?

Is it because it is not an oil club/state run club ?

Absolutely. Manchester United is a proper club, that is in trasnsition for years. They were built on the back of an incredible manager and they don't have limitless amount of money. QSG is an artificial state owned club, an abomination.

Newcomer

Critics will argue that formation of the Super League at the expense of established UEFA order is not backstabbing if the structure of revenue streams from the Super League are agreed upon.

It's obviously all wishy washy theoretical discussion, but I think it's definitely unwise of him to have said this. It'll give ammo to Super League proponents.

I'm only stating backstabbing from his perspective. For UEFA and national leagues leaders, those clubs are traitors.

I was for a Super League originally but not the way it was set up. I don't like the founding members benefits : more money, guaranteed spot. Even more when some clubs are giving themselves more money than the other from the start. It is hilarious and they will say the current situation is not fair, which is true. However, they dont seek fairness, they just want a competitive advantage.

Give me a Super League with equal money between every participant and no shit like no chance to be relegated and it is a fair game.

Messigician

No he didn't. As he said today himself, he wanted to leave last summer but couldn't, he wanted to stay this summer but couldn't. That's literally all it is.

He also said he hasn't chosen his new club, stop believing bullshit we are suing PSG for a reason

xxxxxx

Why are we questioning why Messi is crying? He's basically been here his whole life and now he has to move to another club for a few years. He never thought he'd played for another club, so it's kinda a confusing time for him. Barcelona has been his only team.

Bartomeu completely fucked us last year. Instead of letting Messi go last year where it would have ended on better terms in regards to the fans and whatnot, he's leaving on a sour taste. Also, we would have saved 134m from his salary, another 33m from his loyalty bonus, we could have got a potential 70m to 100m from a transfer fee. In other words, we could have been in much better shape this season.

Home of Barca Fans