Lionel Messi - v7

booge

Dont know if you guys noticed but his wife was looking hotter than ever.
The skirt she wore was so short.... she chose it perfect. she knows how to be sexy. It was around 5 inches shorter than usual.
Good job all the other players were right at the back.

King Leo!!!

KingLeo10

Would swap Messigician for BarcaOG TBH. Both spastics/serial posters but at least the other one isn't a fake news merchant.

Windhook

The more I read about it. The more it seems Laporta must have known it was impossible to keep Messi. He must have known since the audit.

I was busy harvesting this summer and didn't follow much events, but I remember Barca asking La Liga for some form of contract exemption on the issue with Messi. And that was at least a month ago.:boss:

Horatio

You're welcome
The skirt she wore was so short.... she chose it perfect. she knows how to be sexy. It was around 5 inches shorter than usual.

King Leo!!!

Pics

Messigician

Don broke ass AK claiming he can front the server costs for a year to see me banned.

Didn't donate a cent when barcaforum needed it.

As sterling says all the cash he can spare is for his crippling addictions. Blocking and putting the fake news merchant on my ignore list

Windhook

King Leo!!!

So that was the reason for all these tears.:lol:

akaranzo

King Leo!!!

What a weird creepy comment

Nazario1985

But user Gaudi replied:
1. When you play for Barca, you get let's say 50m wages and money from regular sponsors
2. When you play for Psg, you get lower wages on paper, let's say 30m but then you get tons of Qatari sponsors which get you further let's say 50m (connected with Qatar country and Psg owners) plus money from regular sponsors

So, 50m wages at Barca = are 50m in the end
While 30m at Psg = are 80m in the end

So, basically, you can get a lot of hidden/off the table money which doesn't go into the FFP books

Of course. FCB was trying to do the same shit with some "impossible to not have" bonuses but they were so bad Tebas saw through them.

City and Chelsea are doing the same.

Now obviously PSG is under microscope from us because of Ney & Messi.

God save us if any financial institution came to audit Barcelona internally.

Newcomer

All i am saying is that clubs like Madrid, Barca, United, Bayern are rich because they have history and they mantained a brand in decades of success and popularity. City is a non entity in english football before takeover, Chelsea was around West Ham level and PSG was around the fourth biggest club in France historically after Marseille, Lyon and Saint Etienne. It's like that analogy of two body builders: the first one has years of doing fitness, eating the right amounts of nutrients, sleeping well and with a healthy gym routine, and the second one who is skinny, never did sports all his life, but he discover steroids and within a year he looks better than the one who worked his ass off for years. Who would you appreciate more?

Those clubs are rich and have history because they started spending more earlier.

I have even posted an article in another thread about how Madrid poached Raymond Kopa from Reims by giving him 6 times his wages. He was hailed as the first football business player. It is several decades ago and most of the people here weren't even born. With that money spent, they enjoyed success and built their brand. Why do you think Perez went full ballistic and did the Galactico policy ? He is smart and it is aknowledged that it was very successful in building the brand and the financial might of Real back. Chelsea, City and PSG aren't stupid, they saw the textbook recipes of success and they apply it. Chelsea has more than succeeded. PSG and City were in finals in the last two years, so it works.

Home of Barca Fans