Lionel Messi - v7

Zidane82

I am over Messi tbh I always preferred watching the skills of Busquets anyways .. plus it is not as though we have won anything for years plus we?ve played some uber-crap football for the most part .

Just get FDJ fit , get Coutinho , Greizman and Dembele playing well - add Pedri and Gavi to the mix and who knows ?

Messi983

Dont know if you guys noticed but his wife was looking hotter than ever.
The skirt she wore was so short.... she chose it perfect. she knows how to be sexy. It was around 5 inches shorter than usual.
Good job all the other players were right at the back.

King Leo!!!

I'll miss her too.

KingLeo10

I am over Messi tbh I always preferred watching the skills of Busquets anyways .. plus it is not as though we have won anything for years plus we?ve played some uber-crap football for the most part .

Just get FDJ fit , get Coutinho , Greizman and Dembele playing well - add Pedri and Gavi to the mix and who knows ?

Of course you did, he gifted Liverpool their 6th CL :lol:

xxxxxx

Ok you numbers are Revenue not expenditure

They also show the rapid growth of PSG revenue and closing the gap with oldies.

With Messi they will explode all goodies sales record when Neymar joined.

They know how to market shit in both clubs despite both of them wining shit lately.

They're obviously going to close the gap when they're spending big money on players like Neymar and Mbappe. A lot of fans/people start switching teams to the next dominant teams. That's how the revenue starts going up.

When you have all the money in the world it becomes a lot easier. My whole point is..... they're still not playing by the rules. Teams like City and PSG think they're above the law because they have all the money in the world.

So many people shit talk Barcelona for spending huge amounts on wages and on players, but our revenue and incomes justify our spending. We're apparently ruining FFP, but City and PSG have worse net spending than us in recent years. We're only in this shit now because of Bartomeu. Terrible contracts and signings have fucked us. Good job we had a good revenue stream coming in.... or we would have been bankrupt last year.

serghei

All of that is just personal thinking, i'm talking about the numbers. If you criticize City and PSG spending, you have to do the same with MU. Otherwise, you are not angry about money ruining football but who is spending that money.

Not really. United have earned their revenue in time being one of the top 5 clubs for so long under SAF. This can be done. 15 years ago AM was in segunda I think. Now they are a top 10 club ran with fairness and competence.

The problem with oil clubs, and PSG is worst of them all with Chelsea the "best", is that they want to acquire Barca/Madrid/United/Bayern etc. status in record time purely by spending unprecedented amounts of money (duh, they're swimming in oil). It's aqcuired status in a long time vs bought status by financial doping in a matter of years.

Of course at the base of most success in sports is money in one form of another, but by equalling Qatar with the acquired status of the big clubs over many decades you're brushing over a lot of differences.

Nazario1985

I was busy harvesting this summer and didn't follow much events, but I remember Barca asking La Liga for some form of contract exemption on the issue with Messi. And that was at least a month ago.:boss:

He either knew and couldn't decide firmly since the beginning and tried to suck Tebas but was too stupid to realize even if it was possible it ain't happening after ESL debacle.

Or he is just dump nothing more to see.

To visualize how bad it was just imagine him as a CEO of a serious company and pulling some shit like that !

Newcomer

They're obviously going to close the gap when they're spending big money on players like Neymar and Mbappe. A lot of fans/people start switching teams to the next dominant teams. That's how the revenue starts going up.

When you have all the money in the world it becomes a lot easier. My whole point is..... they're still not playing by the rules. Teams like City and PSG think they're above the law because they have all the money in the world.

So many people shit talk Barcelona for spending huge amounts on wages and on players, but our revenue and incomes justify our spending. We're apparently ruining FFP, but City and PSG have worse net spending than us in recent years. We're only in this shit now because of Bartomeu. Terrible contracts and signings have fucked us. Good job we had a good revenue stream coming in.... or we would have been bankrupt last year.

Since you repeat people are saying Barcelona has ruined FFP, i looked at Bluemmon because you said those were the ones making that claim. Their thought process is that with the losses Bar?a incurred, they would never pass the traditional 4 (3+1 due to Covid) year long monitoring. Hence why, FFP has to change no matter what due to the situation. They were quite happy because it means they won't be annoyed by FFP anymore.

Hardy

E8RNZ-YWEAMofUm

I thank you GOAT.

where are the ballon d'or, ronaldo would pose even with dubai d'or instead of him :mou:

Newcomer

Not really. United have earned their revenue in time being one of the top 5 clubs for so long under SAF. This can be done. 15 years ago AM was in segunda I think. Now they are a top 10 club ran with fairness and competence.

The problem with oil clubs, and PSG is worst of them all with Chelsea the "best", is that they want to acquire Barca/Madrid/United/Bayern etc. status in record time purely by spending unprecedented amounts of money (duh, they're swimming in oil). It's aqcuired status in a long time vs bought status by financial doping in a matter of years.

Of course at the base of most success in sports is money in one form of another, but by equalling Qatar with the acquired status of the big clubs over many decades you're brushing over a lot of differences.

You are applying some kind of moral value while we are talking about FFP. It is not EFP as in Ethical Fair play. If you complain about FFP, you don't take into consideration history otherwise Milan wouldn't have been in trouble being a much bigger club than MU.

Home of Barca Fans