Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Don't laugh. When he will get to play against Strasbourg, his foot won't be in a better shape than Neymar's one. L1 is the league of talents but is the graveyard of the supertalents. RIP Messi.

Yeah, heard some Romanian players that played there saying the physicality is gruesome in Ligue 1. Having many Africans with crazy strong bodies makes it so I guess.

ebc_99

Neither club is finished, not great right now, but that is the story of football for over a century. Nobody stays at the top forever, players get older or leave and you have to rebuild and that is the case for both clubs.

I think this situation will help the club get its house in order, which will be a good thing in the long run. It will hopefully learn its lesson with regards to its overspending and use its resources more responsibly in the future. The club had revenue of $1b before covid, if we can get the salaries down and recover close to that income when things get back to normal, we can absolutely compete at the top again, but it will take a few years to clean the mess.

serghei

The most hilarious are United fans enjoying this when they haven't one a big title in nearly 10 years lol :lol:.

Not only haven't won it but didn't even get close.

KingLeo10

The most hilarious are United fans enjoying this when they haven't one a big title in nearly 10 years lol :lol:.

Not only haven't won it but didn't even get close.

Farthest they've gone is 2 QFs in 8 years. And a whole bunch of didn't qualify or group stage exits. Shameful club and fans.

Windhook

I find these nudges at Man Utd's former glory not right at the moment. Could be us in the long process with the financial struggles coming.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I found his press conference consoling and depressing at the same time. Consoling because of how genuinely he showed his undeniable feelings and love for the club - makes it easier to stomach the Qatari and PSG fans gloating and claiming him as 'theirs', he showed his heart is always gonna be blaugrana. Depressing for obvious reasons. Like the possibility of him returning in whatever shape one day, reconciles everything a bit - but I'm at the bargaining stage anyway.

Even though I still can't possibly wrap my head around about how la liga can just let him go.

Home of Barca Fans