Lionel Messi - v7

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good chance ? I wouldn't say that. Mbapp? has no reason not to renew on the financial or the sporting sides. That only leaves him wanting to join a specific club, here Real Madrid. I don't see Messi coming changing that. Ofc, that is only my opinion. Also, i would think that the Qataris wouldn't want to sell him this summer either, so he would leave on a free transfer next year. On the other hand, the insider is saying it is done deal for renewal after the summer (around october) and that Leonardo will be sacked. Let's see.

Why will Leonardo have to be sacked in order for Mbappe to renew?

Newcomer

Why will Leonardo have to be sacked in order for Mbappe to renew?

Several people have reported that almost all players hate Leonardo. There was almost a fight between him and Navas after the first leg against Dortmund. The players had organized a fiesta for a birthday and Navas being the leader of the locker room had an altercation with the sporting director.

There are also rumours like he likes to pocket money on any case, any deal done in the club. Mbapp? and his clan supposedly hate him and they wouldn't negociate with him so Nasser decided to lead the renewal case from now on. So, they are saying that Mbapp? and his clan want his head and that it is possible Qatar will only let him finish the summer window before firing him. Apparently, he has the support of the Emir but no one inside PSG support him.

behindbrowneyes

Btw to those who claimed that if Messi had really loved Barcelona he would have played for them for nothing, helping them on the pitch without impacting on their finances. They believed he could have done it given how wealthy he is. But, as Colin Millar pointed out, Spanish law makes such an idea*legally impossible. Any new contract is required to be a minimum of 50% of the previous wage, a mechanism in place to avoid financial manipulation.
[tw]1424356442153312262[/tw]

Messi983

E8RV3LIXMAAj1Rs

E8RY6xrWEAER4sx

:wub::cry:

akaranzo

You're not wrong.
But if he cares so much about staying and sticks to the money despite taking 70% wage cuts in the past, and it being clear from all the news surrounding the club ATM that financial situation is so dire, I don't think Jorge really tried all that hard to help Leo stay at Barca. He was looking for the place that will let Leo be seen as the star he is, rather than facilitate his wishes by any means necessary.

What we know is what both Laporta and Messi said: They did everything they could to stay. I think it's just disrespectful to speculate how one side or the other secretly didn't want him to continue at Barca or is greedy or whatever.

Devils

Today is Messi's departure and La Liga's funeral.

E8RyQbeWUAcj1cd

E8Q9hudXsAQ_ahQ

Look at those teams lmao.

Neither of these clubs would win the top leagues in Europe. Wouldn't even be able to compete for the top 4 in the PL.

We're finished, dawg.

El Gato

Villarato!
What we know is what both Laporta and Messi said: They did everything they could to stay. I think it's just disrespectful to speculate how one side or the other secretly didn't want him to continue at Barca or is greedy or whatever.

Don't see why. It's family agent you're talking about, they're hardly ever taking a stance that might lead to their relative being less well off than could be if negotiated hard. Laporta pretty much even said it's up to Messi on that one. So one side likely has 'lied' about something since resorting to shifting blame for undesirable resolution. Just a question of who. And that we won't know for sure, but again... family agents often spell disaster.

Home of Barca Fans