Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

Poor game again. What's up with him?!

Playing with an injury, playing with no motivation and playing around average to shit teammates will affect your game, especially after those 3 terrible defeats to Roma, Liverpool and Valencia.

Last edited:

Givenchy

if hes injured he shouldn't be playing. why handicap ourselves with 10men?

GOAT or not, time has caught up to him so the excuse of 'hes capable of magic from nowhere' are happening less and less now

serghei

Bottom line is who wants the next cycle to be built around Messi imo is doing a big disservice to this club.

Vilarrubi

Sorry but there’s no way you go from GOAT level in December 2019 to this 2 months later for no reason. Especially a player of his level. He was shocking today, no Suarez, poor attackers and possible injury most likely.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Injured or not, he is getting old and going downhill and getting increasingly ineffective and it will get worse than this. We really need to stop trying to always build the gameplay and the team around him and instead try to have a plan to replace him, even though he is irreplaceable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bottom line is who wants the next cycle to be built around Messi imo is doing a big disservice to this club.

Everyone knows Messi's on his last 1-2 years in the club, but what good does moving on from him? Are we going to get better?

5ergio_Busquets

It's not because of a bad game or even a few bad games, all players have those games. It's because he seems like he absolutely doesn't care at all in a very important and decisive clasico!

tacticvarium

If I were Messi, I would definitely move to another proper big club to enjoy the last glorious moment of my football career.
But Messi is too focused on his family and his life in Barcelona so he won't make such a decision.
Football and his career are the second to him at this point.

Home of Barca Fans