Lionel Messi - v7

Sailor Mars

So amazed at what Messi is doing. He truly does care about the club.

He has decided enough is enough and is trying to take down the virus that is infecting this club which is Bartomeu.

Keep it up Leo. Full support.

Neymessi

It's been some time now and I have calmed down and what I believe his that there is a good chance this is just a typica; impulsive shit from him that we regularly see like retiring from Argentina.

He is arguably the best player ever and he won't tarnish his legacy at a new club by spoiling his one club legend image.

Good chance he stays after everything is done and dusted.

xxxxxx

They will if Messi says so. They don't want to be known as the board that forced Messi to leave. That's like having a big target on your back walking around Barcelona.

Do you really think this board cares if Messi leaves or not? This is the same board that has been overspending on overrated players for years. This is the same board that keeps bringing in average managers. This is the same board who didn't give a shit when we blew 2 3 goal leads in the Champions League..... and then made more excuses when we lost 8-2.

JerseyAddict

If he leaves for free we will never recover dude! This is not the way you treat the GOAT and the biggest player in history of this club!

This.
You can't treat a GOAT like that.
He can't leave like that.

He needs a full city, not just stadium, he needs a look iving legend farewell.

Fuck you Barto.

blaugrana1987

Some of them are so blind, that they are trying to spin this that Koeman insulted Messi. :lol: He said, no more privileges. That's right next to "fuck your mother in the ass" in "the gravest insults you can throw to somebody".

As I said. Fanatic fans are like sheep.
I see. We take spanish newspaper he say she says as official now. Great stuff.

Home of Barca Fans