Lionel Messi - v7

kattanib

So will people hate Messi and wish him ill if he joins City like they do with Pep?

"Not a Barca legend", "Overrated"
I don?t think people hate Pep .. why would a Barca fan hate him? Same with Messi if evidence prove that there is no malicious intent towards the club and building the future squad

FCBfan22

TBH, Suarez's brother should shut up.

His latest tweet was just stupid. Whatever he meant with that.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Beilsa is a Setien level of coach,

7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85.gif

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I rarely post on this forum nowadays due to real life getting in the way, but damn today has been wild.
It's sad to see Messi leaving but he has given us nearly 2 decades of service, so it is what it is. Hopefully the likes of Suarez, Vidal and Rakitic follow quickly after.

khaled_a_d

Sure, again, as if we didn't see Messi flat out disrespecting the managers live vs Celta. You wouldn't consider that privileges? You consider normal for the captain to walk away when a manager is giving him instructions?

There's been articles from reputable sources talking about Messi's special powers.

I think you're giving him faaar to much benefit of the doubt. There have been many signs over the last few years. For some reason, people choose to disregard all.

People sees what they want to see for sure.
But again, you are listening to things that leaked by board.
There is way more evidence than Messi walking away from a nobody assistant coach in one game.
Bartou has consistently fired everyone but himself. Even Laporta who was called for this had his untouchables within the team, like Txiki for example.
With Batrou we are having what? Zubi/Braida/Roberto/Segura/Abidal/Planas? 7 guys in 7 years calling shots?
5th coach now?
Change of players without plan?
Leaked rumors from media.
Koeman doing the dirty job for him without even being properly supported from the board? I mean if you care that much about Koeman why defend the man stabbing him from the back?
Everything being handled to the media and made a circus? Suddenly no one was putting blame on board after people were calling for their head, and all on the players? Players that they want to keep except for Suarez?

Ex-players hating on board? no one is touching them and supporting Messi? Not even trying to convince him to change his mind?

If someone is giving somebody benefit of the doubt it is surely not me.

Amigos are old lethargic players who aren't motivated. That is true, and it is true it hurts us.
Amigos acting like a gang to prevent the club from change? That is conspiracy right there.

Messi983

So will people hate Messi and wish him ill if he joins City like they do with Pep?

"Not a Barca legend", "Overrated"

Nope.

I won't hate him but I'll consider him as an opponent. I won't root for him to win titles with a team I don't care about unless they'd play against RM or a Mourinho led team (those are the only teams/coaches I'm always against regardless of who they play).

I won't start supporting or following City more just because he'd go there just like I didn't with Pep. Probably haven't watched more than 5-10 full City games over the last few years.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
People sees what they want to see for sure.
But again, you are listening to things that leaked by board.
There is way more evidence than Messi walking away from a nobody assistant coach in one game.
Bartou has consistently fired everyone but himself. Even Laporta who was called for this had his untouchables within the team, like Txiki for example.
With Batrou we are having what? Zubi/Braida/Roberto/Segura/Abidal/Planas? 7 guys in 7 years calling shots?
5th coach now?
Change of players without plan?
Leaked rumors from media.
Koeman doing the dirty job for him without even being properly supported from the board? I mean if you care that much about Koeman why defend the man stabbing him from the back?
Everything being handled to the media and made a circus? Suddenly no one was putting blame on board after people were calling for their head, and all on the players? Players that they want to keep except for Suarez?

Ex-players hating on board? no one is touching them and supporting Messi? Not even trying to convince him to change his mind?

If someone is giving somebody benefit of the doubt it is surely not me.

Amigos are old lethargic players who aren't motivated. That is true, and it is true it hurts us.
Amigos acting like a gang to prevent the club from change? That is conspiracy right there.

Completely agree.

Home of Barca Fans