Lionel Messi - v7

BADGERBHOY

Messi can move to a club outside top 5 leagues.
City pull a lampard and sign/loan him trough that ny club
If he gets the date moved because of covid which is a valid claim its happening.

City could throw in a player and have barca save some face rather than go to court vs the goat.

I still cant see him just picking up his family and move to manchester out of the blue.
Everyine would be very homesick from the get go.

After all the FFP shenanigans they've pulled over the years, there's no way that UEFA would allow something like that.

KingLeo10

tenor.gif

Lad has the world media on skates right now.

2020 keeps on delivering.

kattanib

I am sure greatest player of all time, guy who won 30+ trophies playing on biggest stages for 15+ years does not have slightest idea what the state of team and club currently is. Jesus...

Brainwashing is real especially when you hear the same thing from those you always spend your time around. Media does that to us on a daily bases.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt Messi want to leave an old slowass team for another one in Juve. CR is already regretting his decision to join them.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I am not. Bartomeu is simply already done with. It's like killing a dead horse. He's fucking dead already. How can you kill him if he's fucking dead already?

Bartomeu isn't leading shit. Koeman is.

The things that make sense are that Messi is pissed that they lost 8-2 and he's pissed that the club have been disrespectful to Suarez (because he is loyal to his friends like that).

But to say he's doing this all to undermine Koeman from wiping the slate is something that doesn't make much sense, and is pure conjecture.

Yes he probably wants someone else in charge of the club to lead the project and whatever sort of transition occurs for the veterans. Like another poster said it's a false equivalence to say that because he wants the Amigos treated better that it also means he wants them to keep being in charge. It's possible, but not likely.

And ultimately if that is what he truly wants it's not something he's going to get. No new board or coach is gonna support that moving forward. They have their own reputations on the line and don't want to keep the formula that leads to such devastating knockouts from the CL. Xavi, who is rumored to be who Messi wants, is just not likely to follow this agenda even if it is his friends. He wants to be good and he's not stupid or blind to see where the problems lie.

serghei

Messi and Ronaldo in the same team would be like a gift to football. :lol:

These things never happen though, and for a reason.

Home of Barca Fans