Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

he did have that clause and we really don't know when he announced his departure.

they'll negotiate, but in the end if he goes for free you can't begrudge him that.

we got him for free so leaving the same wouldn't make us look bad.

If he announced before and met clause then club have no option to stick to it.

If not then club need to get as much as possible from Man City even if Messi threatens court.

Dont care how Barca look it is about doing what is best and not giving charity to other top clubs.

Leong157

Their source are as reliable as ours :D

Anyway is this the guy married to Messi cousin or something ? can't find infos

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">👀💣</p>— Lucas Scagliola (@scagliola_lucas) <a href="https://twitter.com/scagliola_lucas/status/1298553067814768640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This guy is close to Aguero. I just visit Bluemoon cafe for some news.

Porque

there are rumors that clause is legit according to FIFA rules so Messi can leave free.

What about the part of only being able to leave Europe?

The City group could probably get arond it with him signing for New York City and being loaned back to Man City mind you

malvolio

If he announced before and met clause then club have no option to stick to it.

If not then club need to get as much as possible from Man City even if Messi threatens court.

Dont care how Barca look it is about doing what is best and not giving charity to other top clubs.

understand your point, but this is not about barcelona giving charity to city. it's about barcelona doing a favor to messi for all the years of service.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
he did have that clause and we really don't know when he announced his departure.

they'll negotiate, but in the end if he goes for free you can't begrudge him that.

we got him for free so leaving the same wouldn't make us look bad.

Not about looking bad for me, more so about securing a fee to help us rebuild the only cavet is I'd rather get nothing then it being spent on Lautaro. I think he understands that we might ask for a fee and I think him and city will be willing to pay one if it's reasonable. The only thing I worry about it is the board trying to play hard ball and not let himeave at all, hes give us a lot although we don't like it let him make that decision he's earned the right to imo.

JamDav1982

understand your point, but this is not about barcelona giving charity to city. it's about barcelona doing a favor to messi for all the years of service.

Totally disagree on that.

Barca need to look after no.1 and not offer favours to anyone. Including a Messi that wants to leave.

If City want him enough they pay up and rather see money from them in Barcelona than Messis accounts.

serghei

it's ova

Messi has made an irrevocable decision. Not even Bartomeu?s resignation would stop Messi from leaving. He will not wear the Barcelona shirt again.
@Alfremartinezz

Add Koeman's resignation and allow his best friend to stay... and he'll consider it.

Hardy

What about the part of only being able to leave Europe?

The City group could probably get arond it with him signing for New York City and being loaned back to Man City mind you

no, he can leave for another european team, not if was spanish. that's what I read.

bastardo

I'm legit sad if Messi leaves and as a Barca fan you obviously be but the idea of Messi playing in and destroying the PL intrigues me

Porque

no, he can leave for another european team, not if was spanish. that's what I read.

Fair enough.

Either way. After Messi service we shouldn't fight the clause. If Barto wanted to fight it, the time for that was during contract negotiations, not now.

Home of Barca Fans