Lionel Messi - v7

Hardy

Lionel Messi no longer wants to work with another coach at the end of his career that is not Pep Guardiola. Rac1

Marshall D Teach

Messi has shown this kind of pettiness before. Remember when he threw a fit over Lucho benching him for one game?

Now he leaves after Koeman tells him he'll lose some privileges at 33 after running 6km vs Bayern and getting humiliated.

It's clear he doesn't like not being in charge. That's why he and the amigos liked Valverde so much.

Nazario1985

How did you conclude that Bartomeu wants to sell Messi from that tweet above?

I don't think he or anyone at the club wants to sell Messi, certainly not for balancing the books, they don't want to go down in history as the ones who sold Messi. Not to mention it is unrealistic to expect City or anybody to come up with a big chunk of money for Messi.

City will pay what it takes for Messi, but they HAVE the option to get him for free.

If anything barto will try is to convince Messi ASKING City to give something to Barca for him to sign ... barto will sell this to Messi as a last gift for the club lol

malvolio

Lionel Messi no longer wants to work with another coach at the end of his career that is not Pep Guardiola. Rac1

imagine koeman walking into that meeting all ready to crack heads:

K - hi lionel! from now on your privileges here are gone!
M - ermm...who are you? and why is pep guardiola not here?!
K - ermm...aa....hmmm...i'll get my coat...:(

khaled_a_d

There was a time when I would have tried to defend Semedo against this. But he's indefensible after what Davies did to him. Even Kehrer held his own against Davies...Semedo was a total bum.

https://twitter.com/LaurensJulien/status/1294697245204512768

Guy is an athlete who has no idea how to play the game.
At some point I thought he is at least good rotating with Robero, but after his time with Setien I can't take it anymore.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What plan exactly? All those plans get thrown out of the window once elections are over anyway.
Laporta hasn't even started campaigning, 12 days ago the elections were 11 months ahead. Why he need to present anyone a plan when the state of the club could change a lot during that time.
hell, it changed drastically in less than 2 weeks.
I mean we can argue about his plan when there is 1 month ahead of elections.

You seem to be the one who knows about Laporta the most here. Based on what you know, what is his plan going to look like, most likely?

Home of Barca Fans