Lionel Messi - v7

FCMessi

Article 17 ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webst... it states that any,is shortened to two years.

+

Page 4 : https://img.fifa.com/image/upload/zyqtt4bxgupp6pshcrtg.pdf

I don't think the 700M is what they are talking about, rather than is he going to pay the next year salary before moving or not

if of course everything we heard about him wanting to leave is true.

I was not talking about the 700M. everyone knows that is impossible to obtain.

I was talking about a realistic transfer fee if Messi's argument of when the season ended gets invalidated by the court.

Tackle

Conversations between Ferran Soriano and Lionel Messi began after Bayern Munich's 8-2 win against Barcelona - it was Messi himself who started it. Messi will not leave Barcelona without compensating the club and Barcelona would be willing to negotiate his signing for a fee smaller than 700 million euros. [Veronica Brunati]

Next week, a delegation from Manchester City will travel to Barcelona to talk to Messi and his family. [ole]

Think this is going to be done by the end of next week barring some major turnaround/intervention.

soul24rage

I feel like there is a huge paradox in both the media and with some members on this forum at the moment, with the club being totally blamed for this and Messi is being treated like a saint. I really don't think that's accurate. The board are awful, terrible, horrific - they need to go ASAP, nobody can dispute that. But the reason the club is underperforming is because the first eleven is full of players like Suarez, Alba, Vidal, and Rakitic. Messi doesn't want us to get rid of his friends, but at the same time he wants a winning project...so what exactly are the club supposed to do? There are no players you can bring in that would win the Champions League whilst the aforementioned players are in the first 11, they simply aren't good enough to compete at the highest level. If Messi is too blind to recognise that, then it's his own fault.

He's sabotaged his own chances of winning the CL in the past few years by backing mediocre players and a weak manager who enabled those players. Yes, the board are mostly to blame, but he needs to take some responsibility too.

Yeah, both the board and Messi is to be blamed for this situation

I'm guessing that one of the things that consist of a winning project for Messi is to bring Neymar back.

In this setup for individual qualities, Neymar makes more sense than someone like Griezmann.

xXKonan

One of the biggest reasons Messi wanted to leave is because they got rid of the Pepsi Machine in the Lockerroom [DogRadio]

Andrew M

The Messi saga is just getting started. We?ll see plenty of contradicting reports. Not only that, the same old news will be recycled by the media. Be careful what y?all believe. 🙂🎢

Tier 1 source just posted this

Why do you do this to yourself? He's gone, bro

ebc_99

I feel like there is a huge paradox in both the media and with some members on this forum at the moment, with the club being totally blamed for this and Messi is being treated like a saint. I really don't think that's accurate. The board are awful, terrible, horrific - they need to go ASAP, nobody can dispute that. But the reason the club is underperforming is because the first eleven is full of players like Suarez, Alba, Vidal, and Rakitic. Messi doesn't want us to get rid of his friends, but at the same time he wants a winning project...so what exactly are the club supposed to do? There are no players you can bring in that would win the Champions League whilst the aforementioned players are in the first 11, they simply aren't good enough to compete at the highest level. If Messi is too blind to recognise that, then it's his own fault.

He's sabotaged his own chances of winning the CL in the past few years by backing mediocre players and a weak manager who enabled those players. Yes, the board are mostly to blame, but he needs to take some responsibility too.

We don't know if Messi doesn't want to get rid of any of his friends, the only information we have is from the media, and I don't trust the Spanish or Catalan press one bit. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes or in the dressing room, we don't know what his conversation was like with Koeman or if that has anything to do with his decision, but I am willing to give Messi the benefit of the doubt until there is proof one way or the other.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Conversations between Ferran Soriano and Lionel Messi began after Bayern Munich's 8-2 win against Barcelona - it was Messi himself who started it. Messi will not leave Barcelona without compensating the club and Barcelona would be willing to negotiate his signing for a fee smaller than 700 million euros. [Veronica Brunati]

Next week, a delegation from Manchester City will travel to Barcelona to talk to Messi and his family. [ole]

Think this is going to be done by the end of next week barring some major turnaround/intervention.

Doing us a solid even when leaving. Hopefully barto just doesn't spend it stupidily like he usually does.

Nazario1985

with the club being totally blamed for this and Messi is being treated like a saint. Messi doesn't want us to get rid of his friends, but at the same time he wants a winning project...so what exactly are the club supposed to do? There are no players you can bring in that would win the Champions League whilst the aforementioned players are in the first 11, they simply aren't good enough to compete at the highest level. If Messi is too blind to recognise that, then it's his own fault.

That has to be a troll account !!!

Same with your two only other posts about Pep & Messi !!

Home of Barca Fans