Lionel Messi - v7

Andrew M

I don't believe we would even be close to those figures. City's revenues took a hit just like ours and everyone else's, I don't think they have 100-150m to spend on Messi. Even if they did, wouldn't that be breaking FFP, if they don't sell some players? I don't understand.

FFP means nothing now

FCMessi

I don't believe we would even be close to those figures. City's revenues took a hit just like ours and everyone else's, I don't think they have 100-150m to spend on Messi. Even if they did, wouldn't that be breaking FFP, if they don't sell some players? I don't understand.

probably the usual low ball offer of 100m + some trash player Man City does not care to lose

Nucky

Didn't they already sell Sane to Bayern?? If Messi really leaves us and signs for City, then somebody else will be sacrificed also..

Nazario1985

This will be an undeserving end to the Messi era. He should have one more farewell year. Barca will not feel the same without him on the squad and this also the nail in the coffin for our golden generation.

It will be one more lost year in his career let's be honest, does he deserve that ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn't they already sell Sane to Bayern?? If Messi really leaves us and signs for City, then somebody else will be sacrificed also..

They sold Sane only for 45m.

Plus spending 100-150m on Messi pretty much means they will not be signing any other players.

Home of Barca Fans