Lionel Messi - v7

Tackle

Bartomeu is not inside the club's offices, he left at lunchtime. [Alfredo Martinez]

0000239031.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The fans have had enough and it is good to see them raiding the club offices. Hope they lynch Bartomeu and the rest of his cronies.

Sending a clear message that Messi is more important than whatever President or executives that get elected to run the club.

Shame that so many "fans" are rather hoping for Messi to leave instead of directing their energies towards making sure the board pays for their wicked ways.

This is the textbook definition of a Messi fan.

I wonder how many "fans" we will be losing after Messi is gone. Millions?

Messigician

The fans have had enough and it is good to see them raiding the club offices. Hope they lynch Bartomeu and the rest of his cronies.

Sending a clear message that Messi is more important than whatever President or executives that get elected to run the club.

Shame that so many "fans" are rather hoping for Messi to leave instead of directing their energies towards making sure the board pays for their wicked ways.

This but lynch is a bit harsh lol

Vilarrubi

Messi: "I made the decision with Antonella to leave Barca. It hurts my soul, but that's it. The cycle is over" [@albert_roge]

Sailor Mars

This is the textbook definition of a Messi fan.

I wonder how many "fans" we will be losing after Messi is gone. Millions?

Yeah and a true Barca fan is someone who just eats up the shit Barto has spewed out in the media.

Some "fans" are deluded here and think letting Messi go will help rebuild this team.
Same "fans" thought replacing Valverde with Setien would be a guaranteed improvement.

Common denominator is a president and board that has been disastrous on the sporting side.

KingLeo10

The fanbase in the last decade has shifted from being a Barca fanbase to more of a Messi fanbase. I am sure a lot of "fans" stopped following RM when CR7 left.

Go to Juventuz forums. It's a constant CR7 wank fest with many who were "RM fans" before.

They're a whole new level of cuck. Nearly all of them openly admit CR7 is bigger than their club. Lol.

Messi and CR7 legion of stans is beyond toxic tbh.

FCBfan22

I feel it's:

Luis Suarez and Sofia Bambi (not a typo, meant it)> FC Barcelona

At the moment.

If he decides to leave, we should respect it, however, he should respect what Barca has done for him.

120 million and he can move.

kattanib

Fuck these so called fans. Young stupid rebels who give zero shit about this club. We need Barto to stay and we need Koeman to stay and we need to continue in the same direction we started until the re-elections

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah and a true Barca fan is someone who just eats up the shit Barto has spewed out in the media.

Some "fans" are deluded here and think letting Messi go will help rebuild this team.
Same "fans" thought replacing Valverde with Setien would be a guaranteed improvement.

Common denominator is a president and board that has been disastrous on the sporting side.

Yes the board is bad and should have been replaced a long time ago, agreed. You will have a hard time finding someone who disagrees.

However, Messi wants to leave. What should we do now? Holding him hostage and force him to stay? Pampering him with more money and promises to convince him to stay? What do you think we should do now, given that Messi himself wants to leave?

Home of Barca Fans