Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

Bullshit he is going to manchester.

Do u really think his wife is gonna live in Rotchester? Do u know how bad the city is compared to Barcelona?

It's a dump , fabric city , ask Di Maria.

Plenty of top players have lived there without issue.

Drab city compared to Barcelona but for most that is not a huge issue or enough to make them unhappy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most of them grew up watching Messi doing wonder will you blame them ? of course they are going to support barca after him but the best player in history should either retire or be forced out by the fans themselves & we are in a situation when even Messi whos being loyal like a dog to this club can't see the end of the tunnel with the club.

Most people think it's Barto but seeing the candidates we are getting after him .... man oh man it's going to be fun !

So basically as long as Messi is still here, it doesn't matter how many humiliating defeats we endure they will be at total peace, correct?

I can totally understand why they are upset that Messi is leaving, I am too, but they clearly misplaced their priorities as to what's most important, that is the club. Drive the weasels out of the club and demand change after those humiliations, not when your favorite player is leaving.

Richard.H

�� The club chosen by Messi to continue his career with is Manchester City.
�� "I made the decision with Antonela to leave Bar?a. It hurts my soul, but that's it. The cycle has been completed", these are words Messi told someone close to him.
[LA NACION]

If he talked with his wife about it then it's nearly done. The guy is a family man, first and foremost, and wouldn't force his family to move there unless he had a serious talk with them. Only thing i question is how reliable that source is.

We need a good sum from City now. hopefully Barto is playing hardball and demanding one or two players if it's anything less than 150 mil

Messigician

�� "I made the decision with Antonela to leave Bar?a. It hurts my soul, but that's it. The cycle has been completed", these are words Messi told someone close to him.
[LA NACION]

Source is dude trust me

serghei

So basically as long as Messi is still here, it doesn't matter how many humiliating defeats we endure they will be at total peace, correct?

I can totally understand why they are upset that Messi is leaving, I am too, but they clearly misplaced their priorities as to what's most important, that is the club. Drive the weasels out of the club and demand change after those humiliations, not when your favorite player is leaving.

This just proves how shallow most of the fans are. Totally agree.

hardyboy

[LA NACION]

Antonela is best friends with Sofia Balbi. I truly believe that cunt Suarez is involed in all of this!!

Sailor Mars

The fans have had enough and it is good to see them raiding the club offices. Hope they lynch Bartomeu and the rest of his cronies.

Sending a clear message that Messi is more important than whatever President or executives that get elected to run the club.

Shame that so many "fans" are rather hoping for Messi to leave instead of directing their energies towards making sure the board pays for their wicked ways.

serghei

The fanbase in the last decade has shifted from being a Barca fanbase to more of a Messi fanbase. I am sure a lot of "fans" stopped following RM when CR7 left.

Yea, I mean everybody should be on board with Koeman for us to rebuild this team and sort this shit up.

Home of Barca Fans