Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

Fuck these so called fans. Young stupid rebels who give zero shit about this club. We need Barto to stay and we need Koeman to stay and we need to continue in the same direction we started until the re-elections

I heard about Barto fans saying shit about Messi on Twitter but expecting one in this forum man !!!

Do you know that BARTO CANT leave it's not a choice it's one : balance the budget or two : pay from his pocket 3 : prison

kattanib

I am extremely disappointed at @TalkFCB channel .. he is promoting Barto resignation even though he admits that Messi will leave either ways. Why would he want the club to be unstable? Why would he want to stop the Koeman project? Because he wants to tailor his content to the mass fans who pay his bill and buy his cars.

serghei

I am extremely disappointed at @TalkFCB channel .. he is promoting Barto resignation even though he admits that Messi will leave either ways. Why would he want the club to be unstable? Why would he want to stop the Koeman project? Because he wants to tailor his content to the mass fans who pay his bill and buy his cars.

You can't really expect logic here. That guy is probably a die hard fan.

There is no logical reason to torpedo Koeman's project just to get Bartomeu out some months sooner.

KingLeo10

BREAKING NEWS:

Man's broken loose from a psych ward in Mumbai.

At last sighting, said man was heard shouting "ERNESTO".

SMH DAWGS.

:crbust:

Nazario1985

I am extremely disappointed at @TalkFCB channel .. he is promoting Barto resignation even though he admits that Messi will leave either ways. Why would he want the club to be unstable?

Dude i think it is not the time to defend Barto .

Nobody is after Koeman !!! stop trying to mix him with your idole !!

kattanib

I heard about Barto fans saying shit about Messi on Twitter but expecting one in this forum man !!!

Do you know that BARTO CANT leave it's not a choice it's one : balance the budget or two : pay from his pocket 3 : prison

We need to swallow our pride. Fuck Barto but what is best given everything that has happened is for Barto to stay and thus Koeman can continue doing what he has started until the re-elections

Nazario1985

We need to swallow our pride. Fuck Barto but what is best given everything that has happened is for Barto to stay and thus Koeman can continue doing what he has started until the re-elections

Of course Koeman has to stay.

Of course BARTO WILL Stay until reelections & he better get that money back !!

Givenchy

While I support Koeman, lets wait and see how he actually does ON the field and not just off it. Setien and Valverde also talked the talk before

serghei

While I support Koeman, lets wait and see how he actually does ON the field and not just off it. Setien and Valverde also talked the talk before

Sure. But allow him to do that. Don't blow up the club a few weeks before the beginning of the season.

kattanib

Even if its only off the field cleansing, that is sufficient. Koeman isn?t the type of manager to stay long anyways and we shouldn?t expect him to win the Champions. He is laying a better foundation for the manager to follow; and maybe this is the odd scenario where he actually succeeds here as a manager and continues

Sailor Mars

Yes the board is bad and should have been replaced a long time ago, agreed. You will have a hard time finding someone who disagrees.

However, Messi wants to leave. What should we do now? Holding him hostage and force him to stay? Pampering him with more money and promises to convince him to stay? What do you think we should do now, given that Messi himself wants to leave?

If he truly does not want to be here, then he should be allowed to leave.
If he is willing to stay here with some conditions, then the club should do everything to meet them and have him stay.

But the disrespect towards him is disgusting. So many on here are convinced that he only wants to leave because Suarez is being pushed out and Koeman wants to change things.

100% of the blame in this situation should be towards Rosell/Bartomeu and the rest of their crew. They are being let off easy on here while most of the vitriol is being directed towards Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would someone care to explain me how Bartomeu resigning earlier and the elections being held in November at the earliest is going to torpedo Koeman's project?

The club can continue to keep making signings and other moves with a temporary board, the precedent is there.

Home of Barca Fans