Lionel Messi - v7

blackrum

There is a full interview in the thread, watch it. The tweet take it out of context.

The message is Messi DID not want to move before because of his children. But now he is ready. Kun is there, England is a great city blah blah blah.

Manchester is a lot of things, but beautiful?

Morten

There is a full interview in the thread, watch it. The tweet take it out of context.

The message is Messi DID not want to move before because of his children. But now he is ready. Kun is there, England is a great city blah blah blah.

England is a great City, Jake Paul, is that you?

Messi983

You need to move away from the amigos theory and change it to amigo. Pique, busi, alba, Roberto will be staying no matter what. Rakitic and Vidal are most likely leaving no matter what.

They will stay but if Messi and Suarez leave they won't have much power in the locker room anymore.

There is always a possibility they might turn against Koeman for making Suarez and Messi (though I don't think he's the one directly responsible for Messi's decision and players know that) leaving but I think Koeman has already talked individually with everyone and tell them his plans for them which might include them not being unquestionable starters anymore. And they've seemingly accepted that new reality. Roberto is a bit less relevant here as he's nowhere near as vocal as the others. He'll get his minutes due to his versatility but even if he'll play less than he's used to I don't think he'll make too much fuss about it.

George_Costanza

Kun is leaving next summer and probably he is going to China or the Arab Gulf. Messi is not moving because of Kun, nor the city of Manchester which I have visited few times before. The difference between Barcelona and the city of Manchester is like the difference between San Francisco and Omaha, Nebraska!

clemente

England gives me concentration camp vibes no offense, there is some historic colonies reasoning behind it, my brain cannot imagine Messi living in Manchester, the only reason I think he will go to Paris.

Barcilliant

England gives me concentration camp vibes no offense, there is some historic colonies reasoning behind it, my brain cannot imagine Messi living in Manchester, the only reason I think he will go to Paris.

Ditto. Fuck, London is just about livable but Manchester is terrible. No sun, no culture, lots of rain. Food fucking sucks. I was born in England and hate it. That's why I moved to Australia.

Home of Barca Fans