Lionel Messi - v7

sickstar

Im imagining the things that would rain outside the window, if what messi said were 'We (messi and wife) have decided that my time of playing football is over'

Maybe no contract matter could apply.. i wonder.

malvolio

Former he had Xavi and Iniesta, two humble guys. Suarez and Neymar are the opposite of them :lol:

when were xavi and iniesta his friends? you guys are on another level :lol:

from what i've seen in that documentary and from other pictures/videos, he gets along with suarez because they have the same family lifestyle. they don't go out partying and doing dumb shit. it's mostly doing BBQs at home, going out to eat and the usual ibiza vacation. and neymar wasn't really into that when he was here as he spent time with his tois crew.

the gang is messi, suarez, pepe costa and fabregas.

Well, Messi doesn't exactly strike me as the kind of person who's very culturally active. Doesn't he mostly stay home with his family? The only thing his wealth can't change is the weather...

this whole cultural stuff is overrated anyway. you do a tour of all the cultural objectives and then what? it's mainly the weather and lifestyle. as footballers have their own controlled environment anyway and can isolate from the other mortals.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

when were xavi and iniesta his friends? you guys are on another level :lol:

from what i've seen in that documentary and from other pictures/videos, he gets along with suarez because they have the same family lifestyle. they don't go out partying and doing dumb shit. it's mostly doing BBQs at home, going out to eat and the usual ibiza vacation. and neymar wasn't really into that when he was here as he spent time with his tois crew.

the gang is messi, suarez, pepe costa and fabregas.

this whole cultural stuff is overrated anyway. you do a tour of all the cultural objectives and then what? it's mainly the weather and lifestyle. as footballers have their own controlled environment anyway and can isolate from the other mortals.

And party location. Munich for example hasn't so many discos and Party locations , so brazilians players and players like James struggle

Total-Football

He and Suarez are running more km fighting the board than they do on the pitch. It's time to go.. I made up my mind.. It's for the best if they leave,Both, Messi and suarez.

malvolio

And party location. Munich for example hasn't so many discos and Party locations , so brazilians players and players like James struggle

depends on what are your priorities. when you are in your twenties and no kids you might be out partying all the time. otherwise if you have a family and kids that stuff is not that interesting anymore.

but i imagine in barcelona you can do BBQs outside 9-10 months a year and swim in your personal outdoor pool for at least 8 months. when you're a south american that stuff might seem nicer to you than freezing your ass off in munich.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Are people serious about benching 33yr old legend and then giving him for free next year because "fuck him club comes first". Jesus, club is in complete meltdown, we are not in downward spiral, we are at the bottom. For us to get back to winning way we need 3-4 years, Messi was wasted here for last 3-4 years (he has his faults as well, but looking back, he was 70% of our results). So whats the point of keeping him on bench to prove a point? He is not 26 for fucks sake...Let him go for good sum (or small sum with big conditions like winning PL/CL). Can't believe what I am reading here...

To people still pushing Amigo theory...Jesus you are stupid lot.

Tackle

Messi has made the decision to leave FC Barcelona with or without Bartomeu. The player's decision is not just about the president. He feels that the club does not offer him a sporting project to aspire to compete at the highest level. [Veronica Brunati]

Devils

Bartomeu plans to resign if it's the only way for Messi to continue at Bar?a. [tv3]

It's already been confirmed by the most reliabe journalists that Messi is gone regardless of what Barto does.

This is most likely just Barto trying to save face.

Home of Barca Fans