Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

If Messi ends up staying and we keep Suarez as a consequence of that, with the only change being in the board that was going to leave anyway, he will be the chief culprit in the inevitable CL drubbing come next March.

Fuck the champions league.

Got the league to win, UCL is a roll of the dice where anything can happen

fergus90

I said it before but watch a Messi-less Barca get further in the CL than City when they face a surprising quarter final exit to Borussia Monchengladbach

blaugrana1987

I see, so Messi's idea of being a leader is basically demanding the best team or he takes his toys and moves out to whichever oil club can assemble the best team? :lol: Some legend man, indeed a role model.

What part of him being the leader of a new team doesn't sound good to him?
Its not best team, its literally a team that can fight for top spot. Remove Messi and this team barely breaks top 3.

What part doesn't sound good? It doesn't sound good to me. He is 33 yr old, new team with 0 money and overblown wages, which one is that? You people are living in lala land.

serghei

Any proper legend should have been ecstatic about the new changes. New manager who wants to work hard, trying to improve the team at last. And him gets to stay and be the leader of the new crop of players, while we are upgraded in several positions with faster younger players.

Isn't this the change everybody wanted? It's perfect for any legend with half a brain. Except a guy who is too dumb to realize that he has to put the club in front of his friends.

raskolnikov

But that's a very blunt thing to do before any exit has been finalised and the situation resolved. How'd that look if he's forced to stay (for whatever unlikely reason) in the end? Would be a real fuck you finger to the club, if it happened.

Maybe he wants to clarify his side without Barto running his mouth trough the papers?

blaugrana1987

:lol: So what happens when Bartomeu resigns and Messi and Suarez both stay....? Did Messi get his way or he now suddenly loves Barca’s project??
Lol entire point of Barto's "resignation" is to wash him from blame. He knows Messi wants to go for sporting reasons, he is not going because his friend is no longer needed. For that to be truth you would also have to agree that Messi loves to lose and sees nothing wrong in not challanging La Liga or CL, but we both know you cannot say that, because its bold faced lie. Thats why amigotards are tards, because there is serious hole in your logic to work.

Now, if by some miracle Barto goes and Messi stays, I will be first one to not watch a game Barca plays while Messi is there.

Messigician

Any proper legend should have been ecstatic about the new changes. New manager who wants to work hard, trying to improve the team at last. And him gets to stay and be the leader of the new crop of players, while we are upgraded in several positions with faster younger players.

Isn't this the change everybody wanted. It's perfect for any legend with half a brain. Except a guy who is too dumb to realize that he has to put the club in front of his friends.

Look I will say this as bluntly as possible without coming across as biased.

In many people's eyes Suarez is a top 3 striker in the world.

If we sell we are doomed as he is irreplaceable. I am sure Messi is thinking the same thing

malvolio

Isn't this the change everybody wanted. It's perfect for any legend with half a brain. Except a guy who is too dumb to realize that he has to put the club in front of his friends.

so let me get this straight. you hated on him while being here and now you hate him for leaving us.

seems more like an abused wife syndrome that you are suffering from, buddy.

serghei

Messi talks with Koeman, understands major changes are needed, and we all work hard to rebuild this team while moving on amigos like Suarez, Rakitic, Vidal etc, and replace them with newer hungrier players. Would've been everything we wanted and needed. But no... not good. Makes too much fucking sense.

KingLeo10

I hope we get that press conference and he decides already.

Dude is derailing the limited time we have with these shenanigans.

Every day without Suarez sold is a day where we cement destruction of this club. Because if Suarez manages to weasel his way to play time, he'll trigger that 60% and stay until summer 2022.

Home of Barca Fans