Lionel Messi - v7

blaugrana1987

Messi and Suarez are best friends. Club tells Suarez it’s time to leave. Messi threatens to leave.

This picture is pretty clear... no?
No, no its not clear.

Barca squad is average, we have heavily overblown wages. We have NO money, and sporting project is in crumbles (Abidal just got fired). We lost 8-2 to Bayern and lost league to RM who look rejuvenated. Messi is 33yr old.

Pretty clear...no? Oh, yes, I forgot. Messi loves to lose. He loves feeling of his goals and assists being redundant by average squad which can't pull its own weight. I am sure he would love to spend last few years of his career in crumbled club which will require heavy selling and lots of good management to get back to winning ways somewhere around 2023 (which is too late for Messi).

blaugrana1987

And City is peak sporting project. :lol:

Their defense , GK and Pivot are fucking joke. Then you have Sterling who can't even finish the easiest chance and Aguero who is 32 years old and just came back from a big injury.

Im not saying Barca have a chance of winning the CL (they don't) , but pretending that City is this great club and Messi is the last piece is just as hilarious. Reminder that they got bounced of the CL 4 times in the QF.
Each time City got bounced in CL they looked competitive. Add Messi and good defender to that squad and they will be far greater threat then we would be (with Messi, without him we are non existant). Remember, you are comparing Barca + Messi vs City without Messi. Add Messi to City and ask yourself which project looks better for win?

malvolio

Bartomeu has indeed offered to resign if Messi publicly announces his continuity at Bar?a, a move that puts pressure on the Argentine. [@Alfremartinezz]

Now confirmed by Cadena SER as well.

Now confirmed by CatRadio Also

❗️Bartomeu is willing to step down as Bar?a President if Messi publicly agrees to stay at the club. [cat radio via @josepcapdevila]

i would not take anything less than bartomeu being beheaded in front of the sagrada. we have to make a sacrifice in order to keep our GOD happy

xxxxxx

Bartomeu has indeed offered to resign if Messi publicly announces his continuity at Bar?a, a move that puts pressure on the Argentine. [@Alfremartinezz]

Now confirmed by Cadena SER as well.

Now confirmed by CatRadio Also

❗️Bartomeu is willing to step down as Bar?a President if Messi publicly agrees to stay at the club. [cat radio via @josepcapdevila]

Bartomeu is also a lying piece of shit. Messi still won't stay regardless if he leaves or not. We're in a big mess. You really think Messi wants to keep playing in a struggling Barcelona for another 3 years?

serghei

No, no its not clear.

Barca squad is average, we have heavily overblown wages. We have NO money, and sporting project is in crumbles (Abidal just got fired). We lost 8-2 to Bayern and lost league to RM who look rejuvenated. Messi is 33yr old.

Pretty clear...no? Oh, yes, I forgot. Messi loves to lose. He loves feeling of his goals and assists being redundant by average squad which can't pull its own weight. I am sure he would love to spend last few years of his career in crumbled club which will require heavy selling and lots of good management to get back to winning ways somewhere around 2023 (which is too late for Messi).

I see, so Messi's idea of being a leader is basically demanding the best team or he takes his toys and moves out to whichever oil club can assemble the best team? :lol: Some legend man, indeed a role model.

What part of him being the leader of a new team doesn't sound good to him?

KingLeo10

If Messi ends up staying and we keep Suarez as a consequence of that, with the only change being in the board that was going to leave anyway, he will be the chief culprit in the inevitable CL drubbing come next March.

Givenchy

I see, so Messi's idea of being a leader is basically demanding the best team or he takes his toys and moves out to someone who can assemble the best team? :lol: Some legend man, indeed a role model.

even worse, it seems it'll be a plastic club

Gnidrologist

Barto knows Messi wants to go somewhere where he can win. Tbh I can see him scoring double in PL AND having chance to win.

This team has 0 chance of winning anything, and we unfortunately have no money to rectify the situation. Pretty clear why Messi is leaving, 2-3 years ago at least we had money and younger squad. Nowadays we are just a mess..
How many times you will repeat this pretend ignorance like a broken recorder? Yes, all evidences point to exactly that. Also fact that Koeman seems to not be coddlign type, which upsets him. He was perfectly okay participating in failing sports project for 5 years till this very moment, despite nothing apart from above said has changed. Sulking Messi is sulking.

Mistyoptic

Messi and Suarez are best friends. Club tells Suarez it?s time to leave. Messi threatens to leave.

This picture is pretty clear... no?

I think it was more of a last straw type of thing, rather than the entire reason itself - but yeah the timing is too coincidental. And that in itself shows that he has a blind spot because they're so close. You can't have a 'winning project' which has Luis Suarez right now as the starting CF, he's not up to it anymore. Not saying Messi should just ditch his mate, but in a footballing sense he also needs to recognise when someone is no longer contributing/is harming his own chances of winning.

Last edited:

malvolio

Ah yes they looked competitive against Lyon , Monaco and Spurs. And Messi arriving they most likely won't be able to afford another defender.

relax haters, it wouldn't be barcelona getting dumped out of the CL with messi in squad. don't know why you even care what city does...

wisconsincule

No, no its not clear.

:lol: So what happens when Bartomeu resigns and Messi and Suarez both stay....? Did Messi get his way or he now suddenly loves Barca’s project??

Home of Barca Fans