Lionel Messi - v7

Richard.H

I want to see a camp nou brawl between the FC Messi fans and Anti-Amigos Fans. Malvolio will be the FC Messi Commander, while Serghei will command the Anti-Amigo squad. Second in charge for FC Messi will be Messigician and second in charge for Anti Amigos will be jamdav.

FYI I will be with mah boi Serghei's squad.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

This exactly. Messi always seemed like either low iq or tad autistic outside of football pitch and his complete ignorance of failing footbal project that went for YEARS and this sudden upright stance, because he was told to mind his place, is just another indirect evidence. Despite his huge potential leverage against club, he never used it as long as cucks like Tata or Valverde were in charge. Amigos only rised their voice against Lucho the Tyrant, who didn't give fucks about veterans and Setien at the start, because his crew was "too demanding". Now they don't like Koeman's decisons, because again, he doesn't give a fuck about these self imposed football aristocrats, who are happy to wallow in their complacency and get ass fucked every year by proper teams.
If Messi actually understood football on larger scale than his own comfort zone, he would be endorsing assertive management that wants to change things instead of supporting spineless cucks that put the same lineup of hasbeen geriatrics every single time and hope that he (Messi) will save them from disaster.
Let's get real, dawgs!
Dawg, we are broke and we have to replace half the squad. We squandered the money in last few years without a fucking result. We payed 120m for Couthino, sent him to Bayern and he fucking won CL with them resulting us paying additional 5m to Liverpool. Thats enough for any guy to say "What the fuck is this board doing?".

Koeman is, for all I care, fucking hack. He is non character in all this. He is not Klopp, he has ZERO results and I will not stand behind tabloids writing this is because amigos don't like his attitude (these tabloids already got payed to shit on Barca players by the board before).

Messigician

I want to see a camp nou brawl between the FC Messi fans and Anti-Amigos Fans. Malvolio will be the FC Messi Commander, while Serghei will command the Anti-Amigo squad. Second in charge for FC Messi will be Messigician and second in charge for Anti Amigos will be jamdav.

LMFAO the only amigos I want around are Messi, Pique and Suarez

Rest need to go dawg

Neymar Suarez Messi
Puig FDJ Ppanic
Tierney Lenglet Pique Roberto
MATS

KingLeo10

Jammy is probably prime Mike Tyson level on the down low.

blaugrana1987

He was okay with losing to Roma 0-3 and Pool 0-4.

If it was ENTIRELY about the sporting project, he would have left last summer.

He obviously cares about winning but whether he cares more about that (having already won so much in his career) than playing with other veterans remains to be seen.

If he goes to City, it's more about about the sporting project. If he stays and the board resigns, then it's more about playing with veterans.

We'll know soon enough, hopefully, which theory is the more correct one.
Liverpool (and Roma especially) where tough loses but back then we didn't look nearly as bad as today. Back then, this squad was younger and we had money to improve. Now we don't have it, and Messi is 2 years older. At that time we needed perhaps 2-3 good players, now we need 5-6 + sell tons, and all we have is empty pockets and balloned wages. There is also Covid deficit (100m mind you) so no, its not the same.

Gnidrologist

What amazes me about this thread is the over-riding sensation that Barca is fucked, like we haven't been smashed in big games for the last FOUR years. If anything, a bit of positivity wouldn't go a miss that a change might be coming that doesn't see 10 other muppets hide behind one player expecting him to do everything, when recent history shows it doesn't work. Liverpools starting XI contains about 8 players most people would be bitching about them being signed 5 years ago when they were playing in Austria, Hull or Southampton.

Problem with Barca fans is that finishing 2nd is a complete disaster and everything is finished. There are some good youngsters coming through, a new board is arriving, yes there may be a year or 2 of uncertainty but this club has had great players before Messi and it will have great players after him. Players come and go, any top player will still want to play for Barcelona in the future because of its history, and the players who have graced the pitch before them in history.
Very true. We think Messi leaving will BE disaster, despite the fact that we already live amidst it.
Form me it will be more fun watching Barca with likes of DeJong, Puig, Pedri, Trincao and Fati failing than watching old farts failing, because in former case there is at least hope and excitement for thing that may come. No thing will come with these fat, comfy loosers and football will be terrible guaranteed.

Hardy

Interpretation from Goatcelo Bechler

It's very simple:

- If Messi leaves, Bartomeu says that he has done everything possible and has even agreed to sacrifice himself for him.

- If Messi stays it is because he chooses coaches, players and even the president.

Bartomeu understands it's okay anyway. And it's a bad look for Messi anyway.

serghei

LMFAO the only amigos I want around are Messi, Pique and Suarez

Rest need to go dawg

Neymar Suarez Messi
Puig FDJ Ppanic
Tierney Lenglet Pique Roberto
MATS

:lol:

That's like Linda Hamilton reunited with Arnold Schwarzenegger, except not in T2. But in Terminator Dark Fate.

blaugrana1987

It's very simple:

- If Messi leaves, Bartomeu says that he has done everything possible and has even agreed to sacrifice himself for him.

- If Messi stays it is because he chooses coaches, players and even the president.

Exactly. This play by Barto is just to wash himself from any blame.

KingLeo10

It's very simple:

Barto is levels above Messi in politics/power play.

Honestly, Barto got him in a bind in terms of optics.

blackrum

It's very simple:

If Messi was willing to accept Barto's offer, that would indicate he think he's bad enough that potentially looking back is the lesser of two evils. The first point however makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans