Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

Idiots in here talking about Messi like he's some bum from the streets. When they were creaming their pants all these years to Messi's magic on the field, they didn't have a problem in the world. Now their talking about suing him and throwing abuse at him like its nothing. Most of them didn't even see him live FFS.
Let's not kid ourselves, most people that jumped on the bandwagon with this club were in awe about the stars, the beautiful football and whole aura of mes que un club. Suddenly we want to be a team of hard workers, wake the fuck up idiots! If i want to see workers I go to a construction site. :lol:

Cruyff himself would tell you that he doesn't come close to Messi as a player. We're done here.

Sadly he couldn't as he passed away 4 years. However were he alive he probably would say that because he was a very humble man even leaving himself out of his greatest 11 in his book. But having seen both play I would say Cruyff was the better player. The only player better than him that I have ever seen is Maradonna.

Sorin

I bet you most posters around here didn't buy a Barca shirt in their lives. Probably waiting for cheap Chinese knock offs. You'd think they've dedicated their money and lives supporting FC Barcelona how they go around insulting our biggest ever player.

Ungrateful and entitled morons.

Sorin

Sadly he couldn't as he passed away 4 years. However were he alive he probably would say that because he was a very humble man even leaving himself out of his greatest 11 in his book. But having seen both play I would say Cruyff was the better player. The only player better than him that I have ever seen is Maradonna.

Fair enough but for Barcelona Messi is head and shoulders above Cruyff. Ajax Cruyff is not Barcelona Cruyff.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Idiots in here talking about Messi like he's some bum from the streets. When they were creaming their pants all these years to Messi's magic on the field, they didn't have a problem in the world. Now their talking about suing him and throwing abuse at him like its nothing. Most of them didn't even see him live FFS.
Let's not kid ourselves, most people that jumped on the bandwagon with this club were in awe about the stars, the beautiful football and whole aura of mes que un club. Suddenly we want to be a team of hard workers, wake the fuck up idiots! If i want to see workers I go to a construction site. :lol:

You are so out of your depth mate :lol:

George_Costanza

As a Barca fan would rather Barca take Messi to court if deemed contract broken.

Rather that than let him leave for free if no clause met.

Ideally is to find a position of compromise from both Messi and Barcelona. If he wants to leave, let him but let the club negotiate his exit and get some money as CR7 did for Real.

He is making a rash decision like he did when he decided to retire from Argentina. I'm sure he will regret later on.

I'm mad at him but can never hate him. I will always be thankful for the joy I felt watching him playing for blaugrana.

Raketa10

Ideally is to find a position of compromise from both Messi and Barcelona. If he wants to leave, let him but let the club negotiate his exit and get some money as CR7 did for Real.

He is making a rash decision like he did when he decided to retire from Argentina. I'm sure he will regret later on.

I'm mad at him but can never hate him. I will always be thankful for the joy I felt watching him playing for blaugrana.

+1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some talk about the language in his contract stating that he has to tell Barca he want to use his clause within a maximum 10 days after the last game of the season. That there's not an actual date, whether May or June in his contract.

Some legal professionals on Spanish and Catalan radio debating this tonight.

Home of Barca Fans