Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

Honest question here. I just got the new Messi black kit away jersey. Ordered it before all this hoopla and it just came in the mail. Would it be weird to wear it in public since he will most likely never wear the jersey this coming season? I know he?s a legend but it would be odd to wear a kit of a player he never wore it, no?

you be you dawg and wear whatever you want cuuuuh

Andrew M

Honest question here. I just got the new Messi black kit away jersey. Ordered it before all this hoopla and it just came in the mail. Would it be weird to wear it in public since he will most likely never wear the jersey this coming season? I know he?s a legend but it would be odd to wear a kit of a player he never wore it, no?

Nobody will really know to be honest. If you like it, just wear it :)

Messi is still a Barca legend so it's ok by me

snowy

Haha cheers cuz it is a beautiful kit I gotta say!

Best of the Best!

Get yourself a few more black ones. They'll only gain in value

Add the CK logo for that extra touch :girly:

49-600x340.jpeg
Kiaiiiiiiiii!!!!

cruyff messi

What I hope is that the barca finds a little majesty and nobility. There is enough of the mediocrity. Cruiyff was a symbol of excellence and brilliance.
I find it appalling that Bertomeu and Messi cannot sit down at the same table to find the best solution for everyone. We lynch Messi and guys like Arda Turan, Vermaelen, Mathieu, Douglas or Umtiti (and so on...) collect or have cashed their money without anyone saying anything. Unbelievable

https://barcatimes.com/signings-under-bartomeu-a-review/

Home of Barca Fans