Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

Messi will just chill out with his friends in Paris. Pochettino will just be the guy who brings them cold beers from the fridge and will receive the odd bitch slap to not forget what his role is.

Richard.H

What happens with the rest of the amigos? I imagine players like Alba, Pique, and Busi will not be happy either and will look at new opportunities.

Horatio

You're welcome
What happens with the rest of the amigos? I imagine players like Alba, Pique, and Busi will not be happy either and will look at new opportunities.

Yeah, how ironic they are partially to blame for Messi not being able to stay and now that he leaves that’s what it takes for them wanting to leave as well. I swear these guys would not have made it living a regular 9 to 5 job. Life would have been way too difficult for them.

xXKonan

pfff those guys refused to take a pay cut to help lower our wage bill so messi could stay with him gone it makes no difference. They'll stay because they're comfortable.

I would love for all 3 plus Bob to go.

ajnotkeith

We may have an incredibly ugly dressing room situation. Aguero is trying to force his way out bc of Messi, we've signed guys that can't even be registered unless we get the whole squad to take 50% pay cuts (many of which are influential players complaining about it)

Zidane82

Speaking on Reach PLC's Transfer Window podcast, Ian McGarry says United have made contact with Messi's representatives.

The Red Devils are claimed to have proposed a contract worth ?42million (?50m) across two seasons.

United have already signed Jadon Sancho for ?73m this summer and are closing in on a deal to sign Raphael Varane from Real Madrid.

However, they are now interested in Messi though PSG are leading the way with a much higher proposal.

mc_lovin

pfff those guys refused to take a pay cut to help lower our wage bill so messi could stay with him gone it makes no difference. They'll stay because they're comfortable.

I would love for all 3 plus Bob to go.

That's not nearly enough. Not even Coutinho, Pjanic, Dembele, Umtiti, Griezmann and Dembele leaving would have sufficed. The wage angle was always impossible.

Last edited:

Hardy

psg will be the most hated team in history of sport after this off season :lol: not even big three of Miami and Golden State Warriors can compete

ajnotkeith

We may have an incredibly ugly dressing room situation. Aguero is trying to force his way out bc of Messi, we've signed guys that can't even be registered unless we get the whole squad to take 50% pay cuts (many of which are influential players complaining about it), and we may also have confidence issues with the squad since they just surprisingly lost the guy that carried them for 5 years 10d before laliga

Home of Barca Fans