Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Messigician

Pique bodied Messi long ago

"I just don't have the motivation to pull on another (team's) jersey.

"I'm still playing football because I play for Barca. If I was playing for another club the I would quit."

" I will retire at Barca"

And he did while giving up his salary

" I hoped Messi would offer to play for free"
Laporta

" 99% of Messi's return depends on him"
Xavi

" LaLiga reached an agreement with us to facilitate the return of Messi, but he did not want to wait"
Laporta

" We are still paying Messi until 2025"
Laporta

"555m The contract that KILLED Barcelona"
Mundo Deportivo

Porque

Basically

theboys-homelander.gif

CatalinR10

Official!

LMAOL :ROFLMAO:

Imagine wanting to sign Messi and then being forced to accept his whole gang alongside, AS WELL AS his baby-sitter Tata to 'coach' them

Being forced ?

It's MLS dude , they're probably kissing Alba's feet as we speak. Alba is not a pleb or a nobody for them to be forced into bringing him in.

You're talking like it's a pain in the ass because world cup and euro winners are joining your team because of Messi.

Richard.H

Lol at the MLS hate. Name me a few Saudi League players that started there that have made a career in Europe's top leagues? Ya, you can't. It's a fast developing league, the GOAT knows that.

Even Puig transferring to LA Galaxy last season was a huge change in the MLS landscape. When have you seen decent young players turning down mid-table European clubs for the MLS? Rarely ever. Good for the league, good for the exposure of this sport in the country.

Messigician

Lol at the MLS hate. Name me a few Saudi League players that started there that have made a career in Europe's top leagues? Ya, you can't. It's a fast developing league, the GOAT knows that.

Even Puig transferring to LA Galaxy last season was a huge change in the MLS landscape. When have you seen decent young players turning down mid-table European clubs for the MLS? Rarely ever. Good for the league, good for the exposure of this sport in the country.
@KingLeo10 giving you Americans a bad name

Porque

It's the bigger picture that Birdy is pointing out. Messi is all about the project and having a competitive team. That means surrounding himself with teammates that make him comfortable these days. Don't forget Jorge Messi cited leaving PSG coz of the project :lol:

So if he come back to Barcelona, it would have been conditional to his amigos staying. Something we can't do right now because of financial constraints and diminishing returns on a sporting level.

At the point in his career that he can go and do whatever the fuck he wants, and request whoever the fuck he wants to play with him. I'm sure these guys met up and whatsapped eachother to discuss the three options

a) staying at Barca together
b) finally going to Miami together
c) the unexpected option of going Saudi, get super paid and smoke Shisha together.

In the end Miami won out and it is probably the best choice for the lifestyle these guys want, and that they just don't want to go through the physical demands and pressure for top European football anymore. Well, you can just see that looking at Busquets, he looks as giddy as a kid in a candy shop. Only thing someone needs to tell him that in America, kids in a candy shop get shot.

Anyways, apparantly Inter Miami have agreed a deal with Iniesta. And you know what that means.

were-putting-the-band-back-together-were-getting-back-together.gif

iniestaGOAT

Birdy the cuck seething over old Barcelona legends joining MLS...and freeing up space for youngsters within Barcelona.

What a weirdo :lol:

Yes, bit weird. We wanted the old guys to leave now they are all gone and he is crying over them playing together.. in MLS

Home of Barca Fans