Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

JohnN

It's been 7 months since the goat completed football. And Birdy still can't take an L..
Will be back with more facts, once the season actually starts and we have something interesting to talk about.
Arguing against how Messi destroyed Barcelona is like arguing against flat earth.

Temptation

This Messifag would have been banned way back if he wasn't a Messifag. :lol: :lol:

Ball knowledge is zilch and copies the same messages and "creative insults" everywhere.

KingLeo10

Wasn't expecting any better response from you.
I guess you haven't passed any reading comprehension exam in your life.
It shows.
Back on my ignore list

You still making sure you're tanking that graduate outcomes survey for your program?

I'd worry about that first :lol:

Temptation

Wasn't expecting any better response from you.
I guess you haven't passed any reading comprehension exam in your life.
It shows.
Back on my ignore list

He thinks he's a genius and still doesn't realise that he's borderline retarded. Zero self awareness in that clown.

Dumbfuck thinks that just coz a few of his companions give him pity likes, he's a genius. :lol:

Birdy

It's been 7 months since the goat completed football. And Birdy still can't take an L..
Will be back with more facts, once the season actually starts and we have something interesting to talk about.
Arguing against how Messi destroyed Barcelona is like arguing against flat earth.
Another one with serious reading comprehension problems and a personal agenda.
Sorry, I won't argue when you either can't properly understand what I wrote OR you distort my point on purpose to push your agenda.

Enjoy your MLS subscription this season. I will stick to following Fc Barcelona

soul24rage

Yes he was throwing money like a mad man to everyone.
Problem is the rationale he used to give money in legacy contracts to the Amigos in particular, which were more money than on Frenkie Cou and Dembele (despite these contracts being also crazy and unjustified), is strikingly similar to the essay KL wrote to defend the Amigo culture.

A player is not responsible for the financial situation of the club is correct for the most part.
For the most part, because there is a tiny part where ethical and moral considerations come into play precisely for those people (like Messi and the Catalans) that supposedly love the club
The problem was that for me, Bartomeu wasn't rationale at all when doing these types of business. He was financially irresponsible knowing the amount of debts and expenses that were accruing at the club.

The players couldn't have known at the time when they signed the contracts that these contracts would financially ruin the club as they don't know the whole financial situation of the club.

fergus90

Apparently Iniesta is now close to joining Miami on a two year deal.

Phil Neville paved the way to making this all possible.

jamrock

Kobe loved the Lakers & didn't take a dime less even when he was well past his best.

Even came out & said to ask me to take a pay cut is disrespectful

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Expecting a legend to be underpaid in order to prove his love for a club is such an unfair barometer for me.

You can love your club, whilst at the same time expecting a fair wage for what your bring to the club.

Home of Barca Fans