Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Gnidrologist

Frankfurt is third raw and Xavis Barca was schooled by it, good squad or not. Till now we haven't shown any pedigree outside of ll comfort zone. Hopefully, next season, when have more experience, confidence, make less foolish decisions and have more luck with injuries.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ter Stegen was annoyed that Leo Messi once sent Jordi Alba to reproach him for a statement the German made about the team's fitness. That's why Ter Stegen said he had differences with Leo, but these are normal things. There is a lot of respect between them.

I trust Xavi to bench him if he tries his amigo shit again

Capitan Puyol

Because we were shit last year also. So two years in a row we couldn't get out of our CL group. Don't think it happened in the history of the CL for a club this big, as rich as ours to pull off this shit.
Look at 1997/98 and 1998/99 - again two years in a row Barca couldn't get out of CL group stage. But these two seasons we were champions in Spain.

malvolio

Look at 1997/98 and 1998/99 - again two years in a row Barca couldn't get out of CL group stage. But these two seasons we were champions in Spain.

Fair, but are we digging up dead people now? I was thinking about the modern era. Right now the gap is big in CL, with a few rich clubs being established and always winning it and the rest that are in the competition just for the money and prestige.

Last edited:

Birdy

:lol: They expect him to play with the same hunger he did for Barca in his prime, and Argentina :lol:

Oh yeah, they didn't know they shouldn't place their club's interests above his personal biography.
Silly them, the fanboy brigade should teach them a few things

I trust Xavi to bench him if he tries his amigo shit again

Why do you trust Xavi to do so?
OK, he was fair in benching Pique, but he has been far from ruthless with the Amigos so far

Gnidrologist

Tbh, he's just slow, weak and old. He will play the same for Barce, if really returns. The short power-to-will spurt for Arg was exception. Time to go retiring in Miami.

KingLeo10

Oh yeah, they didn't know they shouldn't place their club's interests above his personal biography.
Silly them, the fanboy brigade should teach them a few things

Hilarious you're chomping at the bits to diss PSG in every thread until it comes to PSG v Messi...where you'd take the side of the Qataris. LMAO.

Predictable :mou:

Rory

PSG fans should be more worried about starboy Mbappe. He was awful, doesn't have the hunger to run around, isn't involved enough in general play. Messi would have destroyed Lyon at Mbappe's age, he even did at 32 for us.

fergus90

I do understand the frustrations, both Messi and Mbappe look very passive out of possession and from a paying fans point of view, workrate is non-negotiable. It’s not exactly uncommon for fans to hurl abuse at their own players. Football fans are fickle, showing a bit passion can easily win them back over.

Also, I said it many times and even though I do rate Mbappe very highly but when he faces pacy wingbacks or fullbacks he’s half the player. Doesn’t have the technical ability in tight spaces nor the work rate or desire to move from the LW position if he’s being shut out.
His nationality is the only thing stopping him from being booed as well, given his ridiculous wages.

Birdy

Hilarious you're chomping at the bits to diss PSG in every thread until it comes to PSG v Messi...where you'd take the side of the Qataris. LMAO.

Predictable :mou:

IQ below 0 level response.

Fans are not the Qatari owners
Even you can do better than that

Not surprise that a fanboy employs even the lowest kind of mental gymnastics when cornered

KingLeo10

IQ below 0 level response.

Fans are not the Qatari owners
Even you can do better than that

Not surprise that a fanboy employs even the lowest kind of mental gymnastics when cornered

Man uses the word "cornered" so much that should consider switching name from Birdy to Ted Birdy :lol:

Home of Barca Fans