Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

ajnotkeith

With dribbling attackers, especially ones like Messi where his athletic and physical level earlier in his career was absolutely astounding, the physical regression with age is going to hit them hard.

With attackers the physical level is one of the most important things, the agility, the acceleration, the strength, the speed, all tools you need to take on and get past a man. Obviously at 35 he's made a hard physical decline and isn't going to be near the player he once was, that is all that's happened here.

malvolio

I do understand the frustrations, both Messi and Mbappe look very passive out of possession and from a paying fans point of view, workrate is non-negotiable. It?s not exactly uncommon for fans to hurl abuse at their own players. Football fans are fickle, showing a bit passion can easily win them back over.

Also, I said it many times and even though I do rate Mbappe very highly but when he faces pacy wingbacks or fullbacks he?s half the player. Doesn?t have the technical ability in tight spaces nor the work rate or desire to move from the LW position if he?s being shut out.
His nationality is the only thing stopping him from being booed as well, given his ridiculous wages.

PSG players stopped giving a fuck after the CL exit. Mbappe, Messi and Neymar stopped giving a fuck after the WC was done, for different reasons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have faith they'll find a way to work around his deficiencies if he returns, and it seems like he'll return on terms that won't be an issue for the club in the short or long-term.

Would be great to see him play in front of fans that appreciate greatness and know what it is.

Iniesta Ultra

If he comes hope chihua gets benched. Messi's the only one who can transform "we have to suffer, need more intensity" xavisimeoneball. Can't imagine the relationship Xavi tantrums and Messi will have either.

Gnidrologist

If he comes hope chihua gets benched. Messi's the only one who can transform "we have to suffer, need more intensity" xavisimeoneball. Can't imagine the relationship Xavi tantrums and Messi will have either.
If he indeed returns, 'cihua' will have to play double shifts all matches of the seasons, because how absolutely lazy and useless Messi now is anywhere outside the shooting range with ball at his feet. He will, in fact, have to hire more cihuas and bench luxury players like Dembele.

MagIX

Super-paid to use PSG for his own preparation for the World Cup :thumbsup:
Maybe he can still stay at PSG one more year to prepare for next year's Copa America:thumbsup:
THE GOAT :worthy::rockon:

xxxxxx

Disgusting club. Let's hope he joins a club in the Champions League and beats them.

Mbappe will be out the door next.

Messigician

PSG decided that Messi, Mbapp? and Neymar cannot work in the same team together, so one of them had to leave this summer and the chosen one is Messi. [RMC Sport]

Home of Barca Fans