Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Horatio

You're welcome
if the MLS decides to go hard full like the Saudi league and build on the Messi's hype it can literally make the launch MLS was always chasing

They won't. And I'll be honest, don't think Messi will help it in any way. Most of those people in the vid as soon as Messi retires will stop watching football. Just suffering from FOMO. Need to build the sport more organically.

Nazario1985

Times will tell.
It's just a matter of sales.
Inter Miami is now projecting 200 millions $ revenue up from the 50millions they had in mind when singing Messi.

That's AC Milan money !! in no time

Horatio

You're welcome
Times will tell.
It's just a matter of sales.
Inter Miami is now projecting 200 millions $ revenue up from the 50millions they had in mind when singing Messi.

That's AC Milan money !! in no time
Yeah. They massively increased their ticket pricings. Demand of people wanting to have "seen Messi once live at least".

We'll see. Think it's still a long way from now for football to become a serious thing in US.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also Saudi case is incomparable to start with. Football has always been no.1 sport in those countries and massively popular.

Porque

Saudi also has a 35m (ish) population with 55% under 35. Doped on money and football mad.

Entertainment central.

Temptation

Don't understand why it's impossible to have a conversation about Messi without bringing in Ronaldo.

"Oh mate Saudi League is shit too" who the fuck is talking about Saudi League?

Show me one post where I was "twerking" for the Saudi League or Ronaldo doing anything in that league?

If you ask me, yeah Saudi League is better now with the 30 quality players they got in but that's got nothing to do with my point.

Iniesta Ultra

Cremaschi, Campana and Farias should've started over Gomez and Martinez. Should've been obvious to Martino, starting to question his intelligence now.

Miller saved them a point.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans