Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Iniesta Ultra

Messi was a little off today but there were a number of times he went for a fast attack tiki taka as if he were combining with Iniesta and Xavi but none of his teammates could handle it. I respect he's demanding them to play golden Barca standard, however crazy that is, but his frustration made them tentative killing possibility to play above their normal intelligence level much less golden Barca.

If he gets Puig to join we'll witness real magic, real golden Barca.

Porque

Messi was a little off today but there were a number of times he went for a fast attack tiki taka as if he were combining with Iniesta and Xavi but none of his teammates could handle it. I respect he's demanding them to play golden Barca standard, however crazy that is, but his frustration made them tentative killing possibility to play above their normal intelligence level much less golden Barca.

If he gets Puig to join we'll witness real magic, real golden Barca.

Started reading expecting to see that he needs Riqui Puig.

Wasn't dissapointed.

Horatio

You're welcome
The depth of his answers in interviews is what I'm basing my assessment on. The multiple languages is just cherry on top.
He definitely reads a lot. Hes very advanced in English(think he started young, do they dub in Serbia?)and of course Serbian. I think that is partially why he can provide depth to his responses. He has been tutored in French for very long time I think. But still not as advanced as he should be. Then going from there to Spanish is easy. He speaks some german and decent Italian but he spent a lot of time there.

Don’t think hes talented at languages but had the curiousity and does a lot of reading in English. Very comfortable in English. But he’s intelligent for sure

Who really impresses me is Alcaraz. He seems to improve his English with every new tournament post-game match.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans