Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Stfu you retarded brainwashed far-right nutjob.

Do you blame the left for your degeneracy too? :lol:

You're the kinda guy who needs a recipe for making ice cubes.

Temptation

Jeeez, God wasted a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth. :lol:

This clown might be thicker than a submarine door but I love how much my posts wind him up these days. :lol:

If only your existence was also one of those braindead conspiracy theories you come up with crayons in the Politics thread........

Gnidrologist

I like how you're so devastated that can't come up with witty retort on the subject, but instead reach out for unrelated stuff as a last straw, kid. Just take a break and ask your mom to bring some ice-cream to your basement.

Temptation

Nah. The only person reaching out is the one inviting his forum "companions" for some pity reactions thinking that he can gang up and win internet battles. :lol:

It's fine. Those reactions will be good for your blatant insecurities and the big chip on your tiny shoulder. If I met you irl, I'd probably just hand you 500 dollars outta pity. Awww. :lol:

Gnidrologist

"Inviting forum companions"? Do you mean like, creating ever new sock puppet alts to compliment and 'like' your own posts, because nobody else does? Nothing spells a secure guy that has 20 posts a day on a single forum (not to count all the others) to express his butthurt about sportball player he hates, while creating multiple alternative accounts to make himself less lonely there. :lol:

Temptation

Gotta love how the forum establishment is totally biased against me and desperately trying to get me banned.

They did the same with OG and Rassy.

Kinda folks who can't tolerate anyone who slightly disagrees with them coz it hurts their fragile ego.

Still vividly remember how these salty cucks used to cry about getting posters banned. They are totally crying out for an echo chamber where bots blindly agree with everything they utter. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Temptation crying about bans when no one ever gets banned around here lol, unless you make multiple accounts and post rabidly like you're a threat to yourself. Try this shit at the Man Utd forum you're on instead of acting like a scared pussy there and you'll see how quickly the ban hammer drops on you.

The least you can do is appreciate that this forum lets you post your schtick to give you something to do considering you're on here 24/7 and have nothing else to do it seems.

Temptation

Lmao OG got banned all the time for far lesser than the Messifag cult regularly do. Also, other forums don't get mad about anything non-positove said about Messi like a certain group does here. Works both ways.

Home of Barca Fans