Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Gnidrologist

Other football club forums don't get defensive about legendary player of a rival club? Imagine my shock!
Also "anything non-positove" - for example - "is one of the dumbest athletes and barely speaks 1 language properly while behaving strangely around people". Such a well though out critique, mhm. I wouldn't be surprised, if you were banned for such an idiotic trolling even on redcafe, where there are lots of Messi admirers.
OG was banned for relentless unhinged spam/flood. It wouldn't matter on what subject. It was also a mercy-ban. He should be thankful.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You guys
7 years ago, when Messi saved Argentina from humiliation.

One of my favorite Messi's hattrick.

Cant believe this was 7!!! years ago! I remember it like it was yesterday ! Argentinia was really crap in that qualification and they had big problems to score goals, 1-0 Ecuador and we thought it's over until Messi started to do Messi things, great pass also from Di Maria for the first goal!

Horatio

You're welcome
You guys

Cant believe this was 7!!! years ago! I remember it like it was yesterday ! Argentinia was really crap in that qualification and they had big problems to score goals, 1-0 Ecuador and we thought it's over until Messi started to do Messi things, great pass also from Di Maria for the first goal!
You are right not to believe it was 7 years ago. Because it was 6.

Home of Barca Fans