Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

ah the trolling bob is back

the Lyon against he lost has beaten Man city and by the way he scored the only 2 goals of the team, since when it's 1 vs 11 you troll :lol:

against Atletico he scored a hattrick in R16, check your informations again

against Porto he was bad

Messi didnt win even ll without goat squad/EV and it took only 2 seasons without him for Barca to win ll again while we didnt even in his last 2 years with him, one leg Suarez who was insulted by the Messibois in 2019 has beaten him (lol)

In 2020 he got 8 goals against Bayern (lol) ( oh wait now its 11 vs 11 :lol: )

In 2021 lost against 1-4 against PSG at home

Then with the golden generation of Argentinia he can suddenly perform again

then ucls with PSG which is a great team but not a golden generation team in knockout stage matches: 0 goals again

If anything these 6 years showed that Messi needed a golden team more than anyone you :clown:

future future prediction: KL won't have any arguments like always but starts with personal insults!
qv81qcdg_ronaldo-crying_625x300_01_June_24.jpg

Your post summed up in a pic :lol:

snowy

and insane part is the record assists + goals only rep a fraction of his game

he also tops the leaderboard in terms of dribbles completed, progressive passes + carries and chances created

One in a Millenia :alien:

He's taken bottom feeders Inter M to win the trophy in his debut year

folks shitting on his 6 L goals in 26 games during his 1st year at PSG, he hit the woodword 11 times and he made 14 assists with a take-on success of +64%
In CL, 5 goals in 7 games

1st half 2022 pre-Qatar, dude was untouchable. Even French L'Equipe journalist paid to boost Mobutu PR had to admit it :lol:

KingLeo10

and insane part is the record assists + goals only rep a fraction of his game

he also tops the leaderboard in terms of dribbles completed, progressive passes + carries and chances created

One in a Millenia :alien:

He's taken bottom feeders Inter M to win the trophy in his debut year

folks shitting on his 6 L goals in 26 games during his 1st year at PSG, he hit the woodword 11 times and he made 14 assists with a take-on success of +64%
In CL, 5 goals in 7 games

1st half 2022 pre-Qatar, dude was untouchable. Even French L'Equipe journalist paid to boost Mobutu PR had to admit it :lol:
Not folks, the troll trio. They're bottom feeders :lol:

Messigician

🚨 Kevin de Bruyne: “Saudi? At my age you have to be open to everything”.

“You're talking about incredible amounts of money in the last stage of my career, you have to think about that”.

“For my wife, an exotic adventure is okay. I have to think about my future”, told @HLN_BE.

He thinks he’s Messi

Andresito

Staff member

“You're talking about incredible amounts of money in the last stage of my career, you have to think about that”.

“For my wife, an exotic adventure is okay. I have to think about my future”, told @HLN_BE.

He thinks he’s Messi
What does this have to do with Messi?

malvolio

He thinks he’s Messi
Had a bit of hope that this lad is sane in the head. But seems that's not the case.

I would go the Australia, Japan or US route. At least I can still earn good money and enjoy living in a different country(probably miles better than living in Manchester anyway).

Home of Barca Fans