Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Maradona37

Who will score first 🔥🥸

View attachment 10476
Lol that is so disingenuous. I missed the Chile game, but Messi ran the Canada game (admittedly missed two great chances) and was far better than the two games I watched from Ronaldo (and apparently he was bad against Georgia last night).

It's another example of boiling Messi down to goals as that's all Ronaldo can compete with him in

Iniesta Ultra

Lol that is so disingenuous. I missed the Chile game, but Messi ran the Canada game (admittedly missed two great chances) and was far better than the two games I watched from Ronaldo (and apparently he was bad against Georgia last night).

It's another example of boiling Messi down to goals as that's all Ronaldo can compete with him in

There's little to laud Crynaldo these days and he's holding Portugal back but he did take an excellent free kick Mamardash saved. Messi's been crucial throughout.

Rassvet

Thats incredible, who would have thought in 2011 it will be his last cl final goal 😳

View attachment 10468
Don't be too harsh on Messi.

Ronaldo just set unrealistic standards for what to expect from players in the latter stages of Champions League

rB8CLF2yjhyARwJ1AAOGuYdfpg8166.jpg

Temptation

Don't be too harsh on Messi.

Ronaldo just set unrealistic standards for what to expect from players in the latter stages of Champions League

rB8CLF2yjhyARwJ1AAOGuYdfpg8166.jpg
41-16. :lol: :lol:

And these Messi dickriders have the audacity to troll Ronaldo everyday.

According to the Argentine Forrest Gump's fanboys, Barca had the best squad in the world and best player in every position. Yet it's 41-16 in the biggest stages of the toughest competition!

Home of Barca Fans