Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Gnidrologist

If Fati and other retards can't be confined to single thread, can they at least be banned from this one? I rarely go to CR thread, because i don't care about that bum and they can spew all the shit there. Would be only fair, no? Why would some Barca fan, especially one joined recently, need to sift through all this garbage, just to se what actual fans think and say?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If Fati and other retards can't be confined to single thread, can they at least be banned from this one? I rarely go to CR thread, because i don't care about that bum and they can spew all the shit there. Would be only fair, no? Why would some Barca fan, especially one joined recently, need to sift through all this garbage, just to se what actual fans think and say?
??

Ive made a deal with KL a long time ago that i will stay away from this thread if he stays away from cr thread, he refused...

also i make like 80% pro-Messi posts here, 20% jokes so i dont see a problem here, correct me if im wrong :)

Andresito

Staff member
It is possible to ban people from a specific thread yes.

KingLeo10

??

Ive made a deal with KL a long time ago that i will stay away from this thread if he stays away from cr thread, he refused...

also i make like 80% pro-Messi posts here, 20% jokes so i dont see a problem here, correct me if im wrong :)
I don’t make deals with donkeys like you.

This is a Barca forum. Messi will be favored here and CR7 will be mocked for his antics.

You don’t like it? Go take a hike. Or continue to take your daily beat downs from the Barca/Messi fans here :lol:

Grande

A playmaking masterclass so far in this tournament

I saw some people yesterday talking shit like "both Messi and Ronaldo are finished, they have 0 goals and 1 assist in Euro and Copa"

They are dumb asf. Messi (with ball) is still world class. It's impossible to create a highlights video like this one about Euro 2024 Ronaldo. He have one very simple assist and one nice backheel pass. That's all.

FinBarcelonafan

I saw some people yesterday talking shit like "both Messi and Ronaldo are finished, they have 0 goals and 1 assist in Euro and Copa"

They are dumb asf. Messi (with ball) is still world class. It's impossible to create a highlights video like this one about Euro 2024 Ronaldo. He have one very simple assist and one nice backheel pass. That's all.
Exactly.

His stats are amazing for two games and he's been injured a bit. Sick.

Home of Barca Fans