Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The Messiah.

There is a reason why Brazilians, despite it's huge historical rivalry, simps for the GOAT.

The most respected and revered player of all time.

Pele: 'Ronaldo the best player in the world ahead of Messi, but I'm the greatest of all-time. Cristiano Ronaldo's consistency puts him ahead of Lionel Messi as the world's best player, according to Pele, but he doesn't believe that either man is as good as he was in his prime.' (2023)

:pique:

soul24rage

Pele: 'Ronaldo the best player in the world ahead of Messi, but I'm the greatest of all-time. Cristiano Ronaldo's consistency puts him ahead of Lionel Messi as the world's best player, according to Pele, but he doesn't believe that either man is as good as he was in his prime.' (2023)

????

FlKvkzDWYAEUTev

Gnidrologist

That's what low IQ does to you. You can't even form a coherent sentence to convey your retarded idea.

Maradona37

To be fair Pele - like Maradona - talked nonsense for decades. Ronaldo will likely do the same in coming years. Like others have said - being a great footballer doesn't mean you can analyse the game.

Home of Barca Fans